• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme v2.9.1

No permission to download
I hope this will be useful.. Theme is nulled and core plugin is provided.

PS: No demos are included. Thanks

Attachments

• rey-bundle-1.9.2.zip
    3 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: hncboys and amit338
@raajen , for some reason .. theme settings getting imported, but the content (pages, products .. etc) not :?

For some reason .. theme settings getting imported, but the content (pages, products .. etc) not :?
No idea. Exactly the same method used to get it. :) Will look later, out for 6 hours! :)

Will upload 1.9.2 when back.

Babak updated Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme v1.9.2 NULLED

=changelog=
v1.9.2
  • Improvement: Product page, added option to insert a Total amount based on quantities;
  • Improvement: Product page, added option to disable variation price, and change the main price instead;
  • Improvement: Checkout custom layout, added option to hide shipping cost in information step;
  • Improvement: Product page badges, added option to stretch them as block;
  • Improvement: Cover split, switched from background based image to image tag;
  • Improvement: Scroll...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The demo isn't work
cant you help?
Directly below that post was my one that does work. It is also now included in the latest download. :)

If still issues, check your PHP settings/requirements. :) Also, did you follow instructions in readme-nulled.txt?

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak and hncboys
Directly below that post was my one that does work. It is also now included in the latest download. :)

If still issues, check your PHP settings/requirements. :) Also, did you follow instructions in readme-nulled.txt?
thanks for reply
I did every thing
but demo files wasnt imported?!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-09 Import Demos ‹.png
    Screenshot_2020-12-09 Import Demos ‹.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_2020-12-09 Dashboard ‹ کالای خواب آیلا — وردپرس.png
    Screenshot_2020-12-09 Dashboard ‹ کالای خواب آیلا — وردپرس.png
    134.3 KB · Views: 22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock