• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme v2.9.1

No permission to download
im-waiting-patiently-273343-1.jpg

If possible can you please update to v1.8.0 🙈
Here is 1.8.0 but I don't have the core 1.8.1

Here is 1.8.0 but I don't have the core 1.8.1

Thank you soo much for the update 🤩

I think the Rey core 1.8.1 will not coming to the Themeforest because it will update from inside the theme :confused: If someone has access to the theme I guess it has to be manually pulled from inside the installation directory "public_html/wp-content/plugins/rey-core"

Thank you soo much for the update 🤩

I think the Rey core 1.8.1 will not coming to the Themeforest because it will update from inside the theme :confused: If someone has access to the theme I guess it has to be manually pulled from inside the installation directory "public_html/wp-content/plugins/rey-core"
I agree. If someone has it, could they upload it and I'll add it to the package. :) Maybe @Candyflip can help?

Reactions: amit338 and Sara7
Hey guys, i'm the author of this item.

I just lost my Trending status because of the traffic spike i got from here. Traffic vs. sales disparity is too big and even though i barely had 1-2 sales, now it's all dead due to losing the Trending status.

I invested my savings and worked for 1 year unpaid on this item and gave it all i could for its best. I'm also updating it constantly, making it better.

Please, please, please, if you like it, buy it and i will keep adding great stuff, help if in need and try offering the best value for your investment.

Thanks!
Many people feel the beauty of this theme through the files shared here,Everything has its advantages or disadvantages.Thank you for making such a beautiful theme. Don't be frustrated, people who like this theme will definitely choose to buy in the end.

Hello @TassieNZ
A new update is released v1.9.0

Could you please stop requesting the new updates the second day they're released? I'm literally spending 14 hours a day including weekends to work on Rey. If everything is offered for free here the very next day, why would anyone spend any money on the theme? Just for support requests? What about the work and quality i put in this product. Doesn't it really deserve to be bought? And don't say other will buy it, because if everyone had the same attitude nobody would buy.

I see you're heavily using Rey and like it. Why don't you just buy it? I get it may be expensive but if you're profiting on it and don't want to spent a small amount as an investment, it's a shame.

Could you please stop requesting the new updates the second day they're released? I'm literally spending 14 hours a day including weekends to work on Rey. If everything is offered for free here the very next day, why would anyone spend any money on the theme? Just for support requests? What about the work and quality i put in this product. Doesn't it really deserve to be bought? And don't say other will buy it, because if everyone had the same attitude nobody would buy.

I see you're heavily using Rey and like it. Why don't you just buy it? I get it may be expensive but if you're profiting on it and don't want to spent a small amount as an investment, it's a shame.

Hello,

Really you are very professional and good job but for my situation currently my country stop all international purchase i don't have any solution to purchase your template that's why i'm here ask for someone to give me your work , but i swear when the international payment open again on my country "tunisia" i will purchase it.

Thank you.

Hello,

Really you are very professional and good job but for my situation currently my country stop all international purchase i don't have any solution to purchase your template that's why i'm here ask for someone to give me your work , but i swear when the international payment open again on my country "tunisia" i will purchase it.

Thank you.

Thank you too!

I absolutely understand that and my "rant" is not directed at your case. I also immediately subscribed to Spotify or Netflix as soon as they arrived to my country.

In fact i don't have a problem with this site or people downloading Rey to try it. By all means, test it. Even ask me features or report bugs. I'd hate to know someone bought the theme and didn't liked it and they're stuck with it.

I've also downloaded things here for testing and compatibility fixes, but i haven't used them publicly or to profit from them. So there is a utility of this site.

My problem is mainly that there has to be some sort of exclusivity between this version here and the one from ThemeForest, and it cannot be just support requests. So for example the instant updates added here just make it obvious to stop buying it.

Also it's just not fair to make a profit on something and not give back in return. I'm very positive if i would copy the custom designs made by whoever used Rey nulled, they would be really mad. I would basically benefit off something they personally worked and spent time on.

Reactions: ayminovitchez
Hi guys! Anyone have problem installing 1.8? I tried several times and always have an empy frontend. Thanks in advance :(.
PD: Fixed! One pluggin is missing Elementor Website Builder. Just download and will work :)

Last edited:

Could you please stop requesting the new updates the second day they're released?
There are thousands of themes and plugins available on Babiato and I wonder how Babiato team manages to keep up with all the updates really hats off to Babiato team. There are other users also requesting the update if I stop requesting do you think Babiato team will stop updating the theme?

If everything is offered for free here the very next day, why would anyone spend any money on the theme? Just for support requests? What about the work and quality i put in this product. Doesn't it really deserve to be bought? And don't say other will buy it, because if everyone had the same attitude nobody would buy.
Flatsome theme
1605688386762.png
Update available on ThemeForest 14.08.20
1605688444877.png
Update available on Babiato 15.08.20 for free the very next day
1605688720752.png
Still, the Flatsome theme sold over 140k+ what do you think why is everyone spending money on the theme?

I planned to buy Rey theme on Black Friday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock