• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Revive Old Posts Pro Add-on

Revive Old Posts Pro Add-on 9.0.20

No permission to download
Hi! I am having this error message:

"It seems there is an issue with your WordPress configuration and the core REST API functionality is not available. This is crucial as Revive Old Posts relies on this functionality in order to work."

REST API seem's to be enabled and OK so I am wondering if there is something wrong in the nulled plugin. Could someone please confirm that Scheduling is working and there is some trouble in my website?
look up closely in your seo plugin, rank math or yoast can cause problem here. and do not forget to check security plugin too.

please update
Revive Old Posts available. 9.0.23
Revive Old Posts Pro Add-on available. 3.0.11

Last edited:
3.0.6 nulled with 9.0.10 in my site works perfectly and stay like this since then
Can you share your both files together please? After installing 9.0.10 from this site it is showing-

In order to benefit from updates and support for Revive Old Posts Pro Add-on plugin, please add your license code from your purchase history and validate it here.

You can post it here in comment or upload to drive and share the link.

• Love
Reactions: kyokusnagi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock