• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review zzaping.com

drafnet

Dec 20, 2020
I would like your opinion about my new site: zzaping.com .
I
ts a movies and series site. It has 2 main audio languages, Spanish and English, both with subtitles. I am doing everything manually and it is only me who does everything, so perhaps it is not a very broad page in terms of content, but little by little I am adding more movies and series.
Theme: torofilm, modified by me.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaBerginha
The site is fine, I see a problem in that there is no contact form, you need to add one in case some movie doesn't work or something like that. I would also add some captcha to prevent spam.
What is ARC? I accidentally hit enable and help your site hahahah? How do I remove it if something is enabled?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock