• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: xplore.link - Multiple Links For Your Instagram, TikTok Bio

newbi3

Trusted Seller
May 16, 2019
shutter..png

xplore.link puts all the links you want to share on one simple, pretty page — so you only have to share that. Your followers will never miss one again.

Wanted to set up one for myself and thought why not make it public? Running on bio link, you can simply put all the links you want to share on one simple, pretty page — so you only have to share that link with your followers. Not only on Instagram, but you can also use this on any other platform you like such as TikTok, Twitter, and Facebook.

h1.png

🚀 Your own Custom URL, Unlimited Links, Schedule Links, Leap Links, Password Protection, Video Links, Newsletter Email Signups, Social Player Embeds, Social Icons, Google Analytics, FB Pixels & more!

Here is an example. You are only limited by your own imagination.

You can get started by clicking here 🤩 enjoy!

PS: I'm redesigning the dashboard at the moment. might be able to finish it in a couple of days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alamf
For a limited time, we are verifying profiles ☑️ that are completed and have the link attached to at least one of their social profiles (Twitter, Instagram, etc)

Contact us through the live chat.

For a limited time, we are verifying profiles ☑ that are completed and have the link attached to at least one of their social profiles (Twitter, Instagram, etc)

Contact us through the live chat.
Can I ask what you mean with verifying profiles ? :)

Can I ask what you mean with verifying profiles ? :)

Sorry for the late reply. Anyhoo verifiying profiles mean you get a blue tick icon next to your name in your shutter.link page.

We do have more than 40 completed shutter.link pages roaming around. Create your shutter.link too!

what does custom url mean? will it have the shutter url? also can i use a subdomain and does it support other social media sites?

View attachment 55977

Wanted to set up one for myself and thought why not make it public? Running on biolink, you can simply put all the links you want to share on one simple, pretty page — so you only have to share that link with your followers. Not only on Instagram, but you can also use this on any other platform you like such as TikTok, Twitter, and Facebook.

phone.png

🚀 Your own Custom URL, Unlimited Links, Schedule Links, Leap Links, Password Protection, Video Links, Newsletter Email Signups, Social Player Embeds, Social Icons, Google Analytics, FB Pixels & more!

Here is an example. You are only limited by your own imagination.

You can get started by clicking here 🤩 enjoy!

PS: I'm redesigning the dashboard at the moment. might be able to finish it in a couple of days.

**JUST SUGGESTION**

If you can make a dynamic Login and Signup page then it will give you a awesome look.

what does custom url mean? will it have the shutter url? also can i use a subdomain and does it support other social media sites?

It will still have the shutter URL, you have the ability to choose your own username (shutter.link/your-own-username) - If you are an agency or someone who manages many social media handles, contact us for an Agency Plan. You have the ability to use your own domain instead of the shutter URL with the agency plan.

We officially support Whatsapp, Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter, Youtube, Soundcloud, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Spotify at the moment. But you always can add links to any other social media accounts you might have.

It will still have the shutter URL, you have the ability to choose your own username (shutter.link/your-own-username) - If you are an agency or someone who manages many social media handles, contact us for an Agency Plan. You have the ability to use your own domain instead of the shutter URL with the agency plan.

We officially support Whatsapp, Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter, Youtube, Soundcloud, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Spotify at the moment. But you always can add links to any other social media accounts you might have.
Alright, how much is the agency plan? and how many profiles can i connect

Alright, how much is the agency plan? and how many profiles can i connect

I can upgrade you for free as soon as I get answers for a few questions. I will send you a PM.

Screenshot_15.jpg

shutter.link has been rebranded as xplore.link :cool:

What does this mean for our existing shutter.link users?
You can still access your bio pages through your shutter.link URL but we suggest you to change them to xplore.link and update your bio links as soon as possible.

Humpty Dumpty! We now have over 70 completed xplore.links roaming around. Yaay! 🎉

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock