• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: www.tedioli.com

Naima88

May 2, 2022
hi guys ,
I am a lawyer with a passion for wordpress. This is the website of my law firm that I have created.
I await any suggestions thanks

One of the slides you have there is very light, making it hard to see the menu.
1654616790418.png

One of the slides you have there is very light, making it hard to see the menu.
1654616790418.png
Thanks Web3.0 for your suggestion.
I understand what you are saying, but the slider is made up of 4 pictures, with backgrounds of different colors (light and dark).
If I do the thing that you advise me, then, in the dark images the menu will be too dark.
At least, that's what I've experienced in the past.

Thanks Web3.0 for your suggestion.
I understand what you are saying, but the slider is made up of 4 pictures, with backgrounds of different colors (light and dark).
If I do the thing that you advise me, then, in the dark images the menu will be too dark.
At least, that's what I've experienced in the past.

You can darken a bit the top of the lightest images of your slider, so the text will be easier to read

Hi Naima88,

regarding the above mentioned background-font-contrast issue: you can also set a background color for the navigation that unifies the contrast to the font. Layered above the background. Probably in the same color as the footer!
I also love the logo font on one of your slider pictures. Have you thought of putting it over all slider pictures as a font and not in the picture? Then it would be more present :) Or the logo from the footer with the big "T". Or the animation from the contact site - love it!

Also I think your website is fast, which is probably also because you scaled down your pictures. I think some of them are slightly too pixel-y.

When you hover over the instagram logo above the footer, there is a weird white border (?) appearing that cuts the instagram logo on the left side - only a bit, but still you can see it.

Good luck!

Best,
Kaeferliebe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock