• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: www.digiplos.com

digiplos ltd

Mar 29, 2021
DIGIPLOS LTD SHOP
DIGIPLOS SHOP is a UK DIGIPLOS LTD brand based in London. For over 15 years we have been operating in the IT sector and to date more than 250,000 satisfied customers have been advised by our team of experts. We consistently provide software solutions, operating systems and low-cost Product Keys, giving our maximum effort to deliver the utmost efficiency and professionalism.
Competitive prices, instant delivery, secure payments and specialized assistance free of charge: these are our strengths and a source of pride for our entire team. Discover our amazing deals.

We wish everyone happy shopping on https://www.DIGIPLOS.COM

this site is good

Last edited:
Hi Digiplos,

• Think about writing the product names capitalized, e.g. Microsoft Office instead of Microsoft office.
  • I would prefer it if all the navigation / menu points are presented right away and not hidden under "...".
  • You can make your logo bigger, as the "Network" is hard to read.
  • I think as a customer I would look for a "Login" button somewhere in the header on the right side that I can just login without a big search / hassle.
  • How long do I need to scroll down for the infinity scrolling to see the footer? I can never see it because the products load so fast.
  • Some shops have like a banner above the products that introduces the websites or offers before presenting the products. But of course, it's not needed but I felt kinda thrown in the website without a small introduction and felt a bit flashed.
  • The product pictures can be smaller, the font on some of them is bigger than your header which is not a good sizing proportion for fonts.
Good luck!
Best,
Kaeferliebe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock