Review: www.autochipper.nl

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Patrickvvv

May 8, 2022
Hello everyone! I'd like to know what you think of my 'first' build website..

I had no CSS or PHP skills a year ago when i made this site, and i tried to do my best :)

Maybe some good argu or criticism is welcome!

Greetings Patrick.

Senjowo

Oct 19, 2020
damn!.. you coded all that yourself?
nice looking site, a bit dark but still nice.

i see a lot of duplicated vehicles, but i guess that is placeholders for vehicles as you add them.

well done!

Reactions: Patrickvvv

montego

May 2, 2022
You should center the menu and try the text color #7c7c7c and you should set font size for <p> tags 18px for titles 24px.