• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: woodpack.tn

Hi
Tunisia ahhhhh! les vacances!
From gtmetrix and google insights, I see the structure of the site and the performance are not top.
Speed on mobile is 25 on 100!!!
Images are not well compressed, use Webp format, it is better
The design is not top too, looks like a page of 15 years ago... The client may like it as it is industrial... But I guess depends on the client budget, right!
And why you need a plugin for menus?

I see you use deep, why don't you use one of the good templates they have and modify it a bit, or are you using just the free theme?

Suggestions, to gain speed, use Generatepress theme premium or JUST GenerateBlocks, or Astra...Avoid Elementor, especially for Tunisia where I guess the net speed must be so so, I know, I'm your neighbor.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock