• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: Watch A Movie (watcha.movie)

There is this issue where when the menu is open can't go to the bottom in mobile.
All of the other things looks perfect. Screenshot_2021-09-25-23-36-14-329_com.brave.browser.jpg

Beautiful site. Quick question: do you upload your own videos or this can be done with linking other feeds?

new thing from codyseller

Attachments

• photo_2021-09-01_22-58-53.jpg
    photo_2021-09-01_22-58-53.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 21
Nothing on any of their sites so I think they're just playing games.... no product = no fucks given haha
he is not going to sell it.
its streaming service
pay monthly/annually
he somewhere said that this script is worth more than $10000

he is not going to sell it.
its streaming service
pay monthly/annually
he somewhere said that this script is worth more than $10000

Im sure it is haha... someone on here already made a script like that and rents it fairly cheaply... I'd trust him a lot more than someone who sold a barely working script for $100

Im sure it is haha... someone on here already made a script like that and rents it fairly cheaply... I'd trust him a lot more than someone who sold a barely working script for $100
umm
i can't say that but few months ago he said that if his users were trust worthy then he would've have released something bug free and more perfect script with mirror and downloading option.
even with link expire system.
he planned to release by the mid may.

this 3.0 update contained unique code to identify those who were sharing
(i guess he intentionally released buggy script)

but he dropped this idea after watching that his script is being shared on public site/forum for free

Last edited:
Website looks nice :)
Btw did you get your site approved by ARCio? I had my widget for 40 days got to 50ish $, but uninstalled... I guess its some sort of a scam...

Website looks nice :)
Btw did you get your site approved by ARCio? I had my widget for 40 days got to 50ish $, but uninstalled... I guess its some sort of a scam...

Thanks, website is approved by Arc made around $100 USD so far, been paid out too definitely not a scam.

Thanks, website is approved by Arc made around $100 USD so far, been paid out too definitely not a scam.
After looking at the ARCio website, I still don't have any idea what they do. It seems like they're an ad network, but they say they're not. Can you help describe it to me?

After looking at the ARCio website, I still don't have any idea what they do. It seems like they're an ad network, but they say they're not. Can you help describe it to me?

I wish I knew.... all I know is they're seemingly malicious free (no pop ups, no po**os nothing) which just runs in the background... end of the month I get paid, that's all I can say.

Also updated the review thread with a link to the ad sales post https://babia.to/threads/promote-your-site-on-watch-a-movie-discounted-for-babiato.60586/

Arc.Io is a CDN (Content delivery network)
The way it works is (i think) - your users spending time on your site have about +300MB more ram usage, the ARC system uses that part of memory for storing data and your clients work as small storage network for the premium CDN service they provide...

Thanks I understand it now. I'm not a huge fan of their business model since they could be running anything on a users machine without their knowledge of it. It could even be malicious code, and could more than likely be running the common javascript code to mine crypto. Whether ARC.io is doing that, I don't know.

I would trust them a bit more if it wasn't for their terribe TrustPilot reviews lol
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/arc.io

they're getting roasted on there 🔥

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock