• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: ViaConnection.com.br

bloomvga

May 12, 2021
Hi guys, good afternoon. I made this site recently using the PORTO theme. Via Connection is a telecommunications company and fiber optic internet provider in the city where I live, Varginha, Brazil (better known as the city of ET).

I hope you like it and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you all for the attention.

www.viaconnection.com.br

Hello Bloomvga

looks good! A couple of things I'd personally check but just my opinion.
  • revslider is overkill - rarely the answer to anything and drags websites down. You can see it pop-in on load.
  • Your mobile page speed is pretty low due to unused css and render blocking. Perfmatters can take care of that in a couple of clicks.
  • Feels a bit soul less without user/company generated content, and the cheap looking stock images detract from the professional look - might be budget constraints though or perhaps it works for your target audience. idk.
  • There's an inconsistency with the branding - seems to be different styles of images throughout. The blue shifts from gradient to flat and there's a vomit yellow/green on the price table but stands out - again, just an opinion.
  • You're probably still mapping out the content for the pages but is a thing so - all the pages pretty much look like copies of each other - there are few or no distinctive changes in the format or information.

Whatsapp as a primary communication channel for an ISP? - that's interesting...

Tbh, I'm certain you'd pick up similar issues on my websites but you did ask :p

Last edited:
Hi bloomvga,

I do like it that someone requested a review for a site that uses a finished theme! The theme itself looks very professional and functional. No problems at all, except that I thought it loads a bit long? So I checked it with pingdom. See the issues you can work on next in the attached screenshot.

I agree with the above review that the images need to be made similar from the color tone or filter. Otherwise it looks like it is not coordinated and off from the CI/CD.

Are you trying to only look for customers in your language? If not, consider integrating more languages.

I think most of your links do not work as they just point at a copy of a sub-page or to nowhere, e.g. social media icon links.

Best wishes,
kaeferliebe

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-08 um 15.18.25.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-08 um 15.18.25.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock