• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: Tours.co.th

Do you know anything about what web server it i running on? or if they hae any memory and object caschng tools?

At the minute, I would say it was 00% optimized. With that page size and amount of requests it should be around 0.5s 0.8s.

It seems to be an issue with the way Cloudflare has been configured. It could get to ~0.5s with the right plugins and cache config.

Can you ask for mor einfo on this to your host?

Do you know anything about what web server it i running on? or if they hae any memory and object caschng tools?

At the minute, I would say it was 00% optimized. With that page size and amount of requests it should be around 0.5s 0.8s.

It seems to be an issue with the way Cloudflare has been configured. It could get to ~0.5s with the right plugins and cache config.

Can you ask for mor einfo on this to your host?
thank you, yes now I just have a problem with the server because corona business stops around 1 year no have money for the host now to use AWS free tier!

Hello From Nakhon Ratchasima. Dee Mak for your website

But I hope you know that to get traffic, Travel is one of the most complicated markets.
All the major groups occupy the first places of the search engines. They invest colossal means to achieve this

Do you mind sharing how did you managed the multi language translation of the website ?
I see that you used TranslatePress – Translate Multilingual sites plugin
How did you build mega menu for that ?
Did you used premium pkugin to add multiple language

the only part i felt you should change is the hotel reservation, as it is a pop up box
Most people use popup or ad blocker these days
They wont realise if there is something else is pending to load.

Pages peed is decent enough on google and gt-metrics

Apart from it good design

Hello From Nakhon Ratchasima. Dee Mak for your website

But I hope you know that to get traffic, Travel is one of the most complicated markets.
All the major groups occupy the first places of the search engines. They invest colossal means to achieve this
Kap Kun krup :)
yes, I have enough traffic last year before this lovely corona :D
but this one year I change everything to much free time for changing

Do you mind sharing how did you managed the multi language translation of the website ?
I see that you used TranslatePress – Translate Multilingual sites plugin
How did you build mega menu for that ?
Did you used premium pkugin to add multiple language

the only part i felt you should change is the hotel reservation, as it is a pop up box
Most people use popup or ad blocker these days
They wont realise if there is something else is pending to load.

Pages peed is decent enough on google and gt-metrics

Apart from it good design
Yes, i use TranslatePress and Flatsome theme have mega menu

and that hotel reservation i using another website for test maybe i delete at all make so much annoying !
Thank you so much
1611070603226.png 1611070639507.png

• Love
Reactions: Cafemandala
I noticed your website didn't convert to USD when using Microsoft Edge browser. Can you update it so it will be more useful to people in the US.

Reactions: majidorc
Design: Not good but not too bad. (Blurry images, mixed colors, irregular font sizes etc.) Product pages not "human friendly". Homepage banners link not responding.
Speed: Feel nice but WP Fastest cache plugin was broken design. Especially images not loading as usual. ( https://tours.co.th/en/phi-phi-maiton-khai-islands-by-speedboat/ )
Function: Did not work. ( https://tours.co.th/en/phi-phi-maiton-khai-islands-by-speedboat/ )
You have said "Easy Booking" but it's not easy at all. Just i have choosed adult and child persons but i could not choose date because not loading (probably conflict with wp fastest cache plugin)

• Wow
Reactions: majidorc
Design: Not good but not too bad. (Blurry images, mixed colors, irregular font sizes etc.) Product pages not "human friendly". Homepage banners link not responding.
Speed: Feel nice but WP Fastest cache plugin was broken design. Especially images not loading as usual. ( https://tours.co.th/en/phi-phi-maiton-khai-islands-by-speedboat/ )
Function: Did not work. ( https://tours.co.th/en/phi-phi-maiton-khai-islands-by-speedboat/ )
You have said "Easy Booking" but it's not easy at all. Just i have choosed adult and child persons but i could not choose date because not loading (probably conflict with wp fastest cache plugin)
first of all, thank you for your review
Design: I know i so sucks for design but i just try to be simple and less element
Speed: around 1 year I use free hosting cause to have a business for buy host!
Function: yeah I want to change that plugin sometimes working good but often calendar not loaing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock