• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: thetanzaniatourism.com

Hello Guys!

This is my first website made with Socialnow. Have me your thoughts.

Tanzania Tourism

Btw, I use the theme from BABIATO.😍😍 and I have made intensive Optimization to get Rank Math 100%

Screenshot_20201219-235806.png
I like it, looks so clean and readable.

What font you used for the body text?

Reactions: flavi
Great .... 100/100 in Seo, Very good Job and easty readable, Thanks for discovery Tanzania

Just you can apply a css border around for images and theme is little too white for me

You should add a "Go to Top" button.

The articles are long, one would like to be able to go to top in one click incase they missed something.

You could do:

#header, .navigation.mobile-menu-wrapper {
height: 80px;
}

.logo-wrap {
padding: none;
}

So it looks like that:
1608501072509.png
and:
1608501229015.png

Which theme are you using? I am also trying to set up a blog with a theme like this, clean and simple. It would be helpful if you give me some tips

I figured out that thing. It's just that I couldn't able to find the theme in the forum if you can help it would be appreciated :0 Thanks
This is not a request thread, but ... MyThemeShop SocialNow v.1.2.12

Note: You must signup for a free account at MyThemeShop and then login via the same details in your website.

Attachments

• mts_socialnow.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: anup0751
Is the green on the logo as background intentional or you have added it for vanity. Besides if possible the two marks on logo at left top and bottom right doesn't seem to add anything to the logo. You have tied up the color nicely on the site and it looks good. The word "tanzania" if you can reduce the kerning might make it look wonderful. Just my two cents. Try the logo on a white background with the word "tanzania" in the green color u used. Since you have lot of content you can add a hero element on the home page with few topics from each section which you feel can add value or pique a persons interest in visiting tanzania. Altogether the site is neat and clean, which I personally like.

Best of luck on your sites success and to you...ciao(y)

Is the green on the logo as background intentional or you have added it for vanity. Besides if possible the two marks on logo at left top and bottom right doesn't seem to add anything to the logo. You have tied up the color nicely on the site and it looks good. The word "tanzania" if you can reduce the kerning might make it look wonderful. Just my two cents. Try the logo on a white background with the word "tanzania" in the green color u used. Since you have lot of content you can add a hero element on the home page with few topics from each section which you feel can add value or pique a persons interest in visiting tanzania. Altogether the site is neat and clean, which I personally like.

Best of luck on your sites success and to you...ciao(y)
Thanks you bro

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock