• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: SocialStory.Design

whatsmynameagain

Banned User
Nov 1, 2020
Thanks for all replies!!

Desc.:

SocialStory.Design

Stories. Moments. Share.

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ Create and design your beautiful ๐Ÿ‘Œ posts and statuses just in seconds. ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ SocialStory.Design
TRY APP NOW FOR FREE
Registration Not Needed
Email

Available on the Google Play and Apple App Stores. *
[IMG alt="GET IT ON
Google Play"]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/cjsqrWQKJQp9RFO7-hJ9AfpKzbUb_Y84vXfjlP0iRHBvladwAfXih984olktDhPnFqyZ0nu9A5jvFwOEQPXzv7hr3ce3QVsLN8kQ2Ao=s0[/IMG]
[IMG alt="Download on the
App Store"]https://developer.apple.com/app-store/marketing/guidelines/images/badge-example-preferred.png[/IMG]

๐Ÿฅณ

(ยฏ`*โ€ข.ยธ,ยคยฐยดโœฟ.๏ฝก.:* Share stories. *.:๏ฝก.โœฟ`ยฐยค,ยธ.โ€ข*ยดยฏ) Wฮนฦšิ‹ ฯษพฮนาฝษณิƒส‚. ใ„šใ„–ใ„ฉ ๅฑฑไธจใ„ฅใ„ฅ ใ„ฅใ„–แฏไน‡ ไธจใ„’.
ใ€Bใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€aใ€‘ใ€uใ€‘ใ€tใ€‘ใ€iใ€‘ใ€fใ€‘ใ€uใ€‘ใ€lใ€‘ ใ€fใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€lใ€‘ใ€iใ€‘ใ€nใ€‘ใ€gใ€‘ใ€sใ€‘ใ€.ใ€‘
๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐’ฐ๐“ƒ๐’ป๐Ÿช๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐’ถ๐’ท๐“๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“‰โ™ก ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐ŸŒž๐“๐’น. ๐ŸŽ€ ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก
โ‰‹Eโ‰‹vโ‰‹eโ‰‹rโ‰‹lโ‰‹aโ‰‹sโ‰‹tโ‰‹iโ‰‹nโ‰‹gโ‰‹ โ‰‹mโ‰‹eโ‰‹mโ‰‹oโ‰‹rโ‰‹iโ‰‹eโ‰‹sโ‰‹.โ‰‹
โ’ธโ“โ“กโ“” โ“โ“‘โ“žโ“คโ“ฃ โ“จโ“žโ“คโ“ก โ“•โ“กโ“˜โ“”โ“โ““โ“ขโ€ฏ โ€ฏ.โƒ
DอŽoอŽnอŽโ€™อŽtอŽ อŽfอŽoอŽrอŽgอŽeอŽtอŽ อŽwอŽhอŽoอŽ อŽyอŽoอŽuอŽ อŽaอŽrอŽeอŽ.อŽ
๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ-๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ.
เผ’โ€ขRemember them.โ€ขเผ’
๐”๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ.
โ˜Ÿ๐ŸŽˆ ๐•–๐”ชฮฒโ“‡ๅ‚๐“’๐‘’ ๐•žฯƒเน“๏ผฅ๐”ซโ“‰ลœ โ“Œ๐ข๐”ฑ๐“— ืฅ๐”ฌ๐“Šสณ แถ ล˜โ’พ๐„๐“ƒแตˆลž. ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŽˆ
ใ€๏ผณ๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝ™๏ผŽใ€‘
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐งฯƒสท. ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿญ
แ’šแ‘˜Sแ–ถ แ–‡แ“ฐแ˜œแ•ผแ–ถ.
Iฬฒnฬฒsฬฒtฬฒaฬฒnฬฒtฬฒlฬฒyฬฒ.ฬฒ

Social Media Tool
Make your on-line presence engaging. Be awesome. Be amazing.
Be bold. Be authentic. Be you.
Express your self. Be original, be yourself.

Beautiful Backgrounds and Nice Fonts
Wide variety of fully customizable layouts and content to be chosen from.
Palette of appealing colors just awaiting for you.

Best Hashtags
Collected and ready to be inserted to make actual impact on the things that matter to you.

Top Emoji
Enrich your voice with right attitude. You are free to select and insert your favorite ones.

Love. Fondness. Feelings.
Change font sizes as you need and as you like. Find a way for your expressions.
Let your voice be heard. Let your heart out.
Show things that matter to you. Be personal.

Fascinating. Engaging. Appealing.
Your story can change the world.
We help you impress others
Keep the constant thrill.
Engage your followers.

Find out what ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Dan, Josh, Tracy,
Tom, and Petra are saying:

Testimonial

It has been never easier to make others โค๏ธโค๏ธ know how I feel. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š Great service, really.
Marta Jones, @martajones
Testimonial

๐Ÿ˜ Finally, I can let the world know of things I consider important. And what else can I really say?
Micheal Pahm, @michealpahm
Testimonial

All my friends like it. And I just cannot leave one liner comment. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ Excellent.
Mark Brown, @markbrown
1610716532800.png
This has served me uncountable number of times. Great tool for social media. โœจ โœจ โœจ
Petra Barlow, @pbarl52

It is like ๐Ÿ˜‚ hugging and cuddling with my loved ones, letting them ๐Ÿฅฐ know that they are important in my life. I will always care and be here for them. I appreciate friendly support of this free toll๐Ÿ‘.
Josh Michelson, @milal_2
โœ”๏ธ Send us your story to [email protected] or tag us @socialstory.design! โœ”๏ธ

Wanna be and appear here?

Stay in the know ๐Ÿ†•
Contact us at: [email protected].
โ€œFollow us "on Instagram"โ€
Connect with us.
Stay in touch.
Follow us.
Like us.
โœ…โœ…โœ… Early access Comming Soon
Join wait list and get notified when for free premium.
Want to try our newest Tool:
โญDiscover & Explore Hashtagsโญ?
Let us know!

We are also looking for initial ๐Ÿ“Š investments.
You can also advertize with us!

ยฉ 2020 SocialStory.Design, all rights reserved

All trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective owners and are used here under the terms of Fair Use and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram, LLC (Instagram). We are not endorsed by or affiliated with Instagram.

Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Apple and the Apple Logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock