• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review Site : Subarudesu.com

Hi... Please review my site
Subarudesu.com
Well your site is very good and some issues i found that are your web server issue, video is not playing and i think you made some redirects to another site and that is very annoying.
1609219507544.png

Images are blurr and stretched. Use high quality images and even some of are missing.

1609219598995.png

Check the image.

1609219751276.png

Try to improve those things. And i guess every rest of the things are okay 😀

Well your site is very good and some issues i found that are your web server issue, video is not playing and i think you made some redirects to another site and that is very annoying.
1609219507544.png

Images are blurr and stretched. Use high quality images and even some of are missing.

1609219598995.png

Check the image.

1609219751276.png

Thank you for your review, i think video player from third parties not play cause blocked Inspect Element.

can you also review my mobile application too? Uflix Subaru

Hi... Please review my site
Subarudesu.com
  1. What theme is that? I like it.
  2. Don't Stuff your homepage like that, It's too much, Put an attractive slider on homepage and then different categories below it.
  3. You have dark blue color in background and footer text is in dark grey color, It's difficult to read, change text color to white.
  4. Change website logo, put something simple and attractive which suits the website.
  5. You need to work on website colors, use one or two color at all place, change other colors like dark yellow, brown, green, red, pink into only two colors or even into one. It will look much better.
  6. You have put a up-down slider in right offset of website, it says, "APP Mobile", change it to "Download APP". So, people can know before clicking on it that it will start download.

Reactions: jakman
  1. What theme is that? I like it.
  2. Don't Stuff your homepage like that, It's too much, Put an attractive slider on homepage and then different categories below it.
  3. You have dark blue color in background and footer text is in dark grey color, It's difficult to read, change text color to white.
  4. Change website logo, put something simple and attractive which suits the website.
  5. You need to work on website colors, use one or two color at all place, change other colors like dark yellow, brown, green, red, pink into only two colors or even into one. It will look much better.
  6. You have put a up-down slider in right offset of website, it says, "APP Mobile", change it to "Download APP". So, people can know before clicking on it that it will start download.
thank you for your review, it looks like I still have a lot to improve.
I use the OVOO theme

1609219507544.png

1609219598995.png

Check the image.

1609219751276.png

Best review & suggestion .

• Love
Reactions: ChintanBhat
Why you want 2 menus at the top that contain the same pages?
Bro you got far too many redirections going on... I made a total of 5 clicks and got redirected to eufinance 3 times.. Then visited for a 2nd time, selected Joker and closed 5 dating ads on a video which never started playing and in the process got redirected 2 more times to european-news.
Try spreading the site a bit.. instead of 8x3 rows maybe do a 5x5 to make the video images easier to see.
do something about the font color as mentioned above.. and I'd change the subscription "template" or whats it called, to make it stand out more.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock