• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: - removed -

digitaldivision

Banned User
Jul 21, 2020
Please review SPAM

Only finished the homepage landing and contact so far really, cheers.

- Edited Alex M-

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm not sure on this one...

I simultaneously love it and hate it lol

• Haha
Reactions: digitaldivision
I'm leaning on I love it but....and it's a big but....

You might have visitors to the site who are epileptic and this will be a nightmare for them so just please remember that when it comes to all the flashing stuff.

I'm leaning on I love it but....and it's a big but....

You might have visitors to the site who are epileptic and this will be a nightmare for them so just please remember that when it comes to all the flashing stuff.

I'll take my chances on causes epileptic fits :eek:😂. Thanks for the simultaneous love and hate!

If you had a daughter who had her first epileptic fit when she was 6 months old and keeps having them 14 years later you wouldn't think this was funny.

If you had a daughter who had her first epileptic fit when she was 6 months old and keeps having them 14 years later you wouldn't think this was funny.

I don't think epilepsy is funny and I thought you were being tongue in cheek with your comment about the flashes on the site...

Please review https://www.digital-division.co.uk/

Only finished the homepage landing and contact so far really, cheers.
Well, my review for you, based on all your posts, first thread and your username it's this:
You don't want a honest review, you're just sharing here your pre-built website, like most of new users....

So, based on what I've written above, I'm going to ban you account.
If I'm wrong, then @medw1311 will reverse my actions and he's going to warn me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mastbabia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock