• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: NiceToKnow.net

ned02

Nov 15, 2020
toqtok.com
Hi all babiato Users how are you, hope all is well.
I am here just because i want review about my site,

Here is site link: https://nicetoknow.net

Please give me my site review its will help me to improve more and more.

Thanks

Hello @ned02 i recently seen your website, and i don't know what type of review you need.
Your website is very simple, its like a blogspot web on 2013, if you have time, in this forum you will see a lot of premium and beautiful themes for blog if its what you need, but at the moment i think you need to search another theme for your blog.

• Love
Reactions: vatosflokos
Hi,
On my side, the pictures are not loading (literally your website have none - I am using the latest version of Firefox).
As stated above, your website looks basic. You should continue to work on it as it seems that it is on early development stage.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock