• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: Newscentric.com.ng

I love it. Simple and straightforward.🔥

I think you got yourself a subscriber, I used to read from punch and the ads don't let me see road but your blog is cleaner.

I'll bookmark it. 🤩

Thank you! 🙏🏽

And keep it up. 🤗

Reactions: Gizzyfizzy
Hi there
The site looks really good except for the:

1) HUGE SIZE of the logo.
Maybe better reduce it, or leave the box design and the rest make it in text or CSS.

2) Speed test show 26 & 83 with 4.5 seconds on Gtmetrix, on google insight 20 for mobile (this is really bad, a lot of red flags) & 59 for desktop.

3) Follow the recommendations given by the two test tools.
Use webp images, they are way faster than png and jpg.
Your cdn is not effective.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
NoBs

Hi there
The site looks really good except for the:

1) HUGE SIZE of the logo.
Maybe better reduce it, or leave the box design and the rest make it in text or CSS.

2) Speed test show 26 & 83 with 4.5 seconds on Gtmetrix, on google insight 20 for mobile (this is really bad, a lot of red flags) & 59 for desktop.

3) Follow the recommendations given by the two test tools.
Use webp images, they are way faster than png and jpg.
Your cdn is not effective.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
NoBs
Thanks I will look into these recommendations asap

Reactions: nobs
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/newscent/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-sitemap-plugin/google-sitemap-plugin.php on line 497

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/newscent/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-sitemap-plugin/google-sitemap-plugin.php on line 497

Thanks for the heads up

your website looks really good, but you need to work on the loading speed, if possible i will suggest you to use VPS or Cloudflare for better web performance

Goodluck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock