• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review my site helvid.com - Free stream videos

Hey, just reviewing your website, lets go.... 1. I love the landing page, speed is great (bro its awesome !), its catchy, simple, you quickly know and understand what the website is about. 2. Remove the Telegram link; i suggest that you remove that link because your outfit looks and feels very premium, have a proper contact page inside the app not on the landing page. The moment i see a telegram link it feels not like an organization/startup but like some dude who put up a good script together over night. Looking like a legit startup is very important when you are in-fact starting up. Well done on the project bro, If you liked my little review then let me know with a like , thanks.

Reactions: helboyvz
Hey, just reviewing your website, lets go.... 1. I love the landing page, speed is great (bro its awesome !), its catchy, simple, you quickly know and understand what the website is about. 2. Remove the Telegram link; i suggest that you remove that link because your outfit looks and feels very premium, have a proper contact page inside the app not on the landing page. The moment i see a telegram link it feels not like an organization/startup but like some dude who put up a good script together over night. Looking like a legit startup is very important when you are in-fact starting up. Well done on the project bro, If you liked my little review then let me know with a like , thanks.
Thank you bro for your feedback, we will review and edit it

It's good but you can try blurring the glass effect on the login and signup pages

The functions have been improved better than before.

Last edited:
Reactions: helboyvz
Uploading speed is good but video is unable to play.By the way which server your using for hosting.

Website is down? Not reachable from Paraguay
QfuhUGy.png

Check your internet connection bro.

str
QfuhUGy.png

Check your internet connection bro.
strange. I am online. firefox says: connection is not secure.... all other browsers can't open your page. other pages are working.
even vpn using different countries doesn't work for me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock