• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review : Moviehab.com

Charles923

Jan 3, 2021
moviehab.to
Please review my site
Moviehab.com
Moviehab is like a database of movies and series that you can submit your own link.You can also earn money by submiting your link and sharing pay per view.it has also api to embed player to your website. And im accepting user who willing to submit thier link.

The site loads fine for me, actually quite fast. I like it. I can see a lot of work went into it.

What I really don't like is the logo. I think you can deffinitely do better than that.

Good luck with your project!

Please review my site
Moviehab.com
Moviehab is like a database of movies and series that you can submit your own link.You can also earn money by submiting your link and sharing pay per view.it has also api to embed player to your website. And im accepting user who willing to submit thier link.
We all know the script that was used here

All you did was add movie links 😏

Reactions: vireapps
Haha snap see my link below 🙂

What api are you using , I’m using my own with 10k movies 12k tv shows and 6k anime and no ads

If your running your own api then we should add each other 🙂 no point if your using someone else

I have 2 backup api on there already but always looking for more good ones

Reactions: AAPD Studio
Haha snap see my link below 🙂

What api are you using , I’m using my own with 10k movies 12k tv shows and 6k anime and no ads

If your running your own api then we should add each other 🙂 no point if your using someone else

I have 2 backup api on there already but always looking for more good ones
Can I PM you, I need some guidance.

there is a lot of ads when try to watch a film that link to dangerous websites that ask to download exe files..
no good

Try disabling the annoying popup ads first and the block of AD block!
No one is ever gonna visit your site the second time, if you don't already have 50k-100k visitors daily.
When you have that, I would suggest enabling ads, but also as much as still reasonable!

It’s quit good, as said above you may need to change the logo otherwise everything looks great congrats

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock