• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review Googledrive Sharer Without login Sharer.my.id

Hzura

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2020
Isekai
Screenshot (1056).png
What is Sharer.my id?
Sharer.my.id is a googledrive sharer website like the others googledrive sharer on nowdays, But with one major different... that's is the login system.
Sharer.my.id doesn't need visitor to be login on their website to continue download the files, but visitor can just come and click download button right after they came to the website.
so this is more simple mechanism because it doesn't need any login action or even copied files to the visitor, so yeah, it will work to all the visitor even if the visitor's googledrive is full they can still download the files, because they didn't even need login to googledrive
================================
How this things works?

1. me (super admin) or partner should input the googledrive link to the website and then get the sharer link for the files
Screenshot (1057).png

2. The visitor clicked the link and directed to download page, After this, script will try their best to get the download link with the help of the proxy so, all people can download from here without limited or even detected by google as a bot/spam request (loading takes about 2-10 second, it's depend to hosting speed XD so if i using cheap hosting, it usually takes about 3-14second) if it using vps, the procces can be faster
Screenshot (1063).png

3. After the script get the download files of the googledrive, now they will shown the download button, and visitor can just click the "direct download" and start their download less than 1 minutes, no login require, no register require... just come, wait to direct link to be generated by script, and start download
Screenshot (1064).png

==============================
Other non-public feature (for now only admin)

1. Admin Navigation
Screenshot (1058).png

2. Account Status
Screenshot (1059).png

3. Main Setting
Screenshot (1060).png

4. Admin File Manager
Screenshot (1061).png

=================================
You can test download on the https://sharer.my.id/file/2/-Ecchiku--A-Favor-For-A-Friend-Final-Ver-zip
For acces to generator partner page, you can contact me (i still have some bugs, so i can't make that for public, so i think for now it's best to make this only partner or just for some people)
=================================

Main Feature
- Simple
- Googledrive Sharer without Login
- Since this without login, you doesn't need to verify this to google
- Proxy Download (new) so all people can downlaod their files without blocked by google as spam or bot request

Planned Feature
- Register
- Login
- Generator and file manager
- Video player with proxy
- Multi User
- User setting ads
- etc. (other planned feature i mention on the website)

you can read my older post when first time i share it here. (earlier version)

If you have other idea about feature... you can suggest it here. so i can plan to add that on future, if your idea was great XD
also it you have any question feels free to ask to this thread :) i will try my best to answer it

Reactions: cazuma182
I like it very much :), When are you going public?
for now, "generator page" is invitation only, or request only. not for public...
why?
because if i open it for public, there will be some limitation from googledrive that i doesn't understand how to deal with it... so for now... i will make it "limited" for who can generate the files, but it still open to public to anyone that want to download through the sharer,
It's a Good one. Waiting for the Public version...Keep Going bro...
ok thanks for support, if i got the solution for dealing with google limitation i will make this public as soon as possible.... if you a webmaster, and have some kind like.... download sites, you are welcome to use this with private generator, just contact me,...

and yeah... that's all... i will make this public ASAP when i find out what the problem in my sites when too much people request to generate files

you may want to consider removing the 'ad-blocker blocker'
since i need money to pay someone that i ask for help to add new feature and fix some bug, i can't
if the money is enough from donation, i will disable all anti adblocker and ads. but since the money is not enough... i will continue using that

server, domain, and building some feature and fix some bug is need money after all

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock