• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: Glowminer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuton

Your attitude determines your direction.
Staff member
Babiato Benefactor
Babiato Patron
Babiato Guardian
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
babia.to
Hello guys I want some honest feedback this website is just been going low on users each day and not sure what's causing the users to leave let me tell you a little about GlowMiner I bought this site a while back on Flippa from a very reputable seller and I need your help with some feedback or ideas I can do to bring back the site to being active again I currently spend already over $500 on Facebook ads these ads are the same that the seller provide me with the same target users and the same budget I am also spending on google ads around $200 same ads that the seller was using to promote the website but still I don't see any difference just losing traffic I got the site as you see it at the moment but I lose a lot of vendors and a lot of product

View the website Glowminer.com

went I got the site it had around 4600 product and around 13, vendors

now the site is sitting at 7 vendors and 3970 product and keep losing every day

What is Glowminer?

it's an online marketplace that buys and sell a product with secure escrow payment similar to Aliexpress escrow services the buyer needs to confirm the delivery of the product

it fully well optimizes and secures currently accepting PayPal and stripe payment

what I have added to the site?

so far all I add was a promotion waving the fee all December and adding $5 to each new seller to see if it attract more seller

and also added translation in Spanish

Analytic went I got the site

20201219_233038000_iOS.png 20201219_233023000_iOS.png 20201219_233014000_iOS.png

Now this is the current state so far as December all ads campaign is still active

20201219_233111000_iOS.png 20201219_233108000_iOS.png 20201219_233103000_iOS.png

I know there has to be something wrong with the site that is not attracting seller so any feedback will be appreciated I don't want to lose this site I love the concept and I am willing to work hard to bring it back

Thanks

Reactions: abidbielson
SEMrush shows me that you only have 16 backlinks and Domain Authority of 2

You website needs more high authority backlinks and high google ranking to be in competition again, you are left out.

Most Probably it's SEO you didn't focus on, you were investing in paid advertising instead of building backlinks and also you have to be in touch with vendors, regularly take their feedbacks and ask them what issue they are facing and all.

Find the opportunity in their problems.

You can't think of running a platform like this successfully on its own.

Can you give me user access to analytics and search console? I'll check

Edit:
Don't keep any category empty, fill with 2 or 3 products or remove it.
Website frontend looks good (loading fast), you need to work on graphics, change all featured images and add some attractive one.

Don't put offers like that on front page
Create a offer pop up and also newsletter for building email list to use it later.

Last edited:
Somehow, I don't see anything new about the website, it looks so ordinary.

And you even added Google Adsense ads to the website.

That enough is a discouraging factor.

When you're offering paid services, you don't add display ads or any other ads than the onsite ones related to your brands.

I bet some of your potential customers would be clicking on the Ads and leaving the website to do things on other websites.

Atleast until you have a large base of paying customers, you should make do with the Google Adsense ads.

Just my observation and opinion.

SEMrush shows me that you only have 16 backlinks and Domain Authority of 2

You website needs more high authority backlinks and high google ranking to be in competition again, you are left out.

Most Probably it's SEO you didn't focus on, you were investing in paid advertising instead of building backlinks and also you have to be in touch with vendors, regularly take their feedbacks and ask them what issue they are facing and all.

Find the opportunity in their problems.

You can't think of running a platform like this successfully on its own.

Can you give me user access to analytics and search console? I'll check

Edit:
Don't keep any category empty, fill with 2 or 3 products or remove it.
Website frontend looks good (loading fast), you need to work on graphics, change all featured images and add some attractive one.

Don't put offers like that on front page
Create a offer pop up and also newsletter for building email list to use it later.
Thank for the feedback I can provide does detail just pm me your email and like I said I bought the site like that as you see it with the same future imagen which I am thinking of removing it and for the advertisement does were the one that the seller provide me I have not to touch does since he was the one who set them up. I will hire a few people probably on fiver to start doing some good backlink since am not good at it. for the newsletter, I already have one it just not a pop-up version but I can try to add it. for the vendor, I will create a survey to send them and see what I can improve or what's causing the issues

Thanks again for your honest feedback I will try my best to start improving the site again

Reactions: abidbielson
Somehow, I don't see anything new about the website, it looks so ordinary.

And you even added Google Adsense ads to the website.

That enough is a discouraging factor.

When you're offering paid services, you don't add display ads or any other ads than the onsite ones related to your brands.

I bet some of your potential customers would be clicking on the Ads and leaving the website to do things on other websites.

Atleast until you have a large base of paying customers, you should make do with the Google Adsense ads.

Just my observation and opinion.
Thank you for this and yes my first thought was monetization which was the first dumb move I will remove the ads and add them in the feature.

Thank you for the honest feedback

Sorry to hear your site isn't doing great atm. Is it possible that when you "got" (I assumed paid for?) the site, the stats were ... exaggerated?

I saw that your site isn't listed on "sites like Alibaba" type of blogs/directories. That's probably where I would start. Free advertising.

Is it possible to hide empty categories? I'd click away when the first 4 categories I look for are empty.

Most importantly: If I visit your website for the first time, I do not see what's special about it.

There should be one sentence, one statement that makes me understand immediately why I should do business on your site and not any other (with more variety and a bigger reputation).

Also, I'd put some "trust" items on the site. Dunno... like "money back" "virus free" ....

Sorry to hear your site isn't doing great atm. Is it possible that when you "got" (I assumed paid for?) the site, the stats were ... exaggerated?

I saw that your site isn't listed on "sites like Alibaba" type of blogs/directories. That's probably where I would start. Free advertising.

Is it possible to hide empty categories? I'd click away when the first 4 categories I look for are empty.

Most importantly: If I visit your website for the first time, I do not see what's special about it.

There should be one sentence, one statement that makes me understand immediately why I should do business on your site and not any other (with more variety and a bigger reputation).

Also, I'd put some "trust" items on the site. Dunno... like "money back" "virus free" ....
Thank for the feedback yes I got 100% confirm I was scam with the traffic by the seller on Flippa and @vigyavan clear this for me via PM and show me all the proof with analytics and search console that I was scam but there nothing I can do about it at the moment I have to stick with it and bring it back to a better state. about Alibaba, I never knew about that I take a look at it sounds interesting. I will fix the empty categories in a bit. now for what makes it special, I have the link (Why GlowMiner) should I change it? will a banner work? also, can you explain more about the trust item?

Thanks (y)

Thank for the feedback yes I got 100% confirm I was scam with the traffic by the seller on Flippa and @vigyavan clear this for me via PM and show me all the proof with analytics and search console that I was scam but there nothing I can do about it at the moment I have to stick with it and bring it back to a better state. about Alibaba, I never knew about that I take a look at it sounds interesting. I will fix the empty categories in a bit. now for what makes it special, I have the link (Why GlowMiner) should I change it? will a banner work? also, can you explain more about the trust item?

Thanks (y)
Awh... sorry, that's nasty. I don't mean to trash your site. Just my feedback if I were to see your site for the first time. I would never go to "Why GloMiner" because you failed to catch my interest in the first 2 seconds you had.

I might have opened 20 tabs from a "auction sites" or "sites like...." search and quickly scan which site I want to have a closer look into. I need to see on the first look, what's in for me.

"Waived fees" is irrelevant to me before I have interest in using your site. Then the next I see is "millions of shoppers" and I do not believe you. That's it. I'll click away. I don't trust you.

Maybe, I'm not saying it's a great idea but a possibility, you should find a niche. "Sell on xy" is broad with a lot of established competition. Perhaps "Amazon seller program rejects" "sell without Paypal" or something could work.

What can you do for me that the other sites cannot do?

Instead of targeting a huge group of people without any real argument over huge competitors, you could try to figure out a niche to specialize in they can't.

PS: I meant directories like these

It's the only way I could currently think of how I would find your site.

• Love
Reactions: Tuton
Maybe this way it makes sense:
You're talking features. Features matter to me WHEN I am ready to sign up. But you have to catch my interest first. Think of what reasons I could have to search for an alternative to the big sites and address that.

Did Amazon kick me out of their program? Do I want to sell something that's not allowed on their platform?

You could also add success STORIES ... like .... How Daria the housewive paid for the mental health treatment of her husband James with the help of GlowMiner (hahahaha.... you get the drift....)

Something relatable.

PS: I'd also look into the design of the site and make it more memorable. With all my love and respect... it looks really bland and forgettable at the moment. SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Love
Awh... sorry, that's nasty. I don't mean to trash your site. Just my feedback if I were to see your site for the first time. I would never go to "Why GloMiner" because you failed to catch my interest in the first 2 seconds you had.

I might have opened 20 tabs from a "auction sites" or "sites like...." search and quickly scan which site I want to have a closer look into. I need to see on the first look, what's in for me.

"Waived fees" is irrelevant to me before I have interest in using your site. Then the next I see is "millions of shoppers" and I do not believe you. That's it. I'll click away. I don't trust you.

Maybe, I'm not saying it's a great idea but a possibility, you should find a niche. "Sell on xy" is broad with a lot of established competition. Perhaps "Amazon seller program rejects" "sell without Paypal" or something could work.

What can you do for me that the other sites cannot do?

Instead of targeting a huge group of people without any real argument over huge competitors, you could try to figure out a niche to specialize in they can't.

PS: I meant directories like these

It's the only way I could currently think of how I would find your site.
Thank you for all this information this is very useful and I will take a deeper look into it this will help me understand more why my seller are leaving I really appreciate the information 🥰

• Love
Reactions: pitza
Maybe this way it makes sense:
You're talking features. Features matter to me WHEN I am ready to sign up. But you have to catch my interest first. Think of what reasons I could have to search for an alternative to the big sites and address that.

Did Amazon kick me out of their program? Do I want to sell something that's not allowed on their platform?

You could also add success STORIES ... like .... How Daria the housewive paid for the mental health treatment of her husband James with the help of GlowMiner (hahahaha.... you get the drift....)

Something relatable.

PS: I'd also look into the design of the site and make it more memorable. With all my love and respect... it looks really bland and forgettable at the moment. SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY
yes that's why I wanted some honest feedback to add them to my to-do list and fixed as soon as possible to make the site flow better for the design its currently bough the site like that working on changing some thing here and there

I admire you for how you deal with constructive feedback. I'm learning from you.

Ok.... so here's my last shot. It's not even a great URL. I think of crypto or something... would be a terrific site name for something crypto related.

Maybe using this URL for something else and getting a new one with niche keyword might be an option?

You know....Amazon is Amazon and Alibaba is Alibaba. Tony Robbins could post "In summer it's warm" and would get thousands of likes and reposts. But you and me don't. With us, people need to feel in the first 2 seconds that we get them.

We do not have the street credits yet to become successful with anything below "extraordinary"

I admire you for how you deal with constructive feedback. I'm learning from you.

Ok.... so here's my last shot. It's not even a great URL. I think of crypto or something... would be a terrific site name for something crypto related.

Maybe using this URL for something else and getting a new one with niche keyword might be an option?

You know....Amazon is Amazon and Alibaba is Alibaba. Tony Robbins could post "In summer it's warm" and would get thousands of likes and reposts. But you and me don't. With us, people need to feel in the first 2 seconds that we get them.

We do not have the street credits yet to become successful with anything below "extraordinary"
as I stated I wanted honest feedback to improved the site and that's what I am getting I didn't know anything about this site until I hear from you guys and now I got most of the root causes of why the site is not running properly. about the domain, I agree it sounds more like a mining domain not sure if changing will make improvement since i need to rebrand everything and even my Facebook page has around 332-page likes. The other domain that I have is ( Mikci.com ) which is a short and cute domain what you think? should I start from scratch and work on everything with a new domain or should I keep working on this one

as I stated I wanted honest feedback to improved the site and that's what I am getting I didn't know anything about this site until I hear from you guys and now I got most of the root causes of why the site is not running properly. about the domain, I agree it sounds more like a mining domain not sure if changing will make improvement since i need to rebrand everything and even my Facebook page has around 332-page likes. The other domain that I have is ( Mikci.com ) which is a short and cute domain what you think? should I start from scratch and work on everything with a new domain or should I keep working on this one

You are starting from scratch. The question is if you want a clean start or not.

Branding is if you remove your logo and name and I still recognize who you are. Like the shape of a Coca Cola bottle or the sound when you switch on an iPhone. Or the typical eBay look.

Unless the fb likers engage with your posts, buy or sell on your site, I would probably not care about them. As far as I know (I don't use fb) you can change the sitename and everything.

Mikci.com is a super cute URL. I can envision a trade site if I hear it.

I'm not saying it's the best thing to do. If I were you, I would start from scratch with the cute URL and try and use the great domain name glowminer for something else.

That is unless there's a ton of sales going on and you think you'd lose the existing sellers if you change the brand. I'd ;probably still risk it and go with mikci.com

• Love
I have not seen any website which stats ( traffics, clicks all of them) hit the top (i mean percentage change about 200%) for one month and go to floor for one month. (about 70% percentage change)

When i see these screenshots i just thought that the seller was cheated. May be bought a fake traffics for one months (because 6.55k users but it almost all of them was NEW)

So it's too hard to say whats going on but i can say it's not really "self-sufficiency " a website.

I have not seen any website which stats ( traffics, clicks all of them) hit the top (i mean percentage change about 200%) for one month and go to floor for one month. (about 70% percentage change)

When i see these screenshots i just thought that the seller was cheated. May be bought a fake traffics for one months (because 6.55k users but it almost all of them was NEW)

So it's too hard to say whats going on but i can say it's not really "self-sufficiency " a website.
yes I was scam with the traffic and I bought it without doing the research first the traffic got my attention and I fall for it but I learn from my mistake and make sure it won't happen again @vigyavan already confirm this to me via PM and I gave him access to my analytic and search console and he did the research on the traffic and its confirm was scam with fake traffic.

Hi, all its been a while since all the reviews and feedback you guys provide made me change the concept of the website. so in the past month, I decided to do a complete overhaul of the website now its a complete automated crypto blog that will work automatic 24/7 and it's now fully complete its super lightweight automated posting and imagen hosted off-server please review now and let me know what others idea I can implement

GlowMiner.com

Thanks

Hi, all its been a while since all the reviews and feedback you guys provide made me change the concept of the website. so in the past month, I decided to do a complete overhaul of the website now its a complete automated crypto blog that will work automatic 24/7 and it's now fully complete its super lightweight automated posting and imagen hosted off-server please review now and let me know what others idea I can implement

GlowMiner.com

Thanks
What is this @tuton012 ? Are they are space for advertisement?

1612065889773.png

1612065912014.png

1612065950125.png

GlowMiner.com

Thanks
what plugins do you use to automate posting and scraping posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock