• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

review: gigaflix.top

hevan771

Sep 24, 2020
hi ladies and gentleman, i try to make stream site.
i hope can you all review my site? https://gigaflix.top
this maked by webflix, and little custom.
please a little advice

note: if you got error maybe your country is blocked.
rusia, china, usa, india, australi, is bloked to many ddos attack, please used vpn :)

thank you all.

Hello!
I'd suggest you to add a NSFW section since when first opening your website i encountered adult content.
Imagine if you're having breakfast and all of the sudden your mom's watching you in the back and you open that website :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: BlakenFist
Hello!
I'd suggest you to add a NSFW section since when first opening your website i encountered adult content.
Imagine if you're having breakfast and all of the sudden your mom's watching you in the back and you open that website :ROFLMAO:
thanks for idea, i deleted adult ads now. 😁

Reactions: MrNoLimits
all in all the website is lit.

But maybe a list defining the sub categories like: Movies : Drama,action,Comedy

and that dark/light mode is super

hi ladies and gentleman, i try to make stream site.
i hope can you all review my site? https://gigaflix.top
this maked by webflix, and little custom.
please a little advice

note: if you got error maybe your country is blocked.
rusia, china, usa, india, australi, is bloked to many ddos attack, please used vpn :)

thank you all.
Hi,

I have some questions. we have the same template from webflix.

1. Do you have to manually upload video links or you have auto embed API (dooplay)?
2. I cant run the app. can you please do a tutorial on how to connect the web and flix app?

Thank you :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock