• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review - generatorexeon.top

SuperDev

Null Master
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 2, 2022
Space
superdev.one
Hi everyone and anyone who decided to click on this thread!
Me and my team have been working on a gen website for quite a few months.
We have redone our landing page, and login/register/forgot pages.
Let me know any suggestions for improvement/deimprovement.
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Hey, you've done a great job, congrats!

I have one small observation - when I log into the Dashboard, there is a picture of a mountain set as the background. It's too visible and makes the text harder to read. Maybe you should make the picture darker so the text stands out more.

Good luck with your project!

Hey, you've done a great job, congrats!

I have one small observation - when I log into the Dashboard, there is a picture of a mountain set as the background. It's too visible and makes the text harder to read. Maybe you should make the picture darker so the text stands out more.

Good luck with your project!
pictures are randomly generated by unsplash. source.unsplash.com/random?mountains
I can alter the tint a bit. What do you suggest?

Last edited:
You could leave it like it is now (full color) or, if you use a background, then alter the opacity of the black background and make it a little more opaque.

But seeing it all white like you have it now, I like it very much. It's cleaner.

You could leave it like it is now (full color) or, if you use a background, then alter the opacity of the black background and make it a little more opaque.

But seeing it all white like you have it now, I like it very much. It's cleaner.
Which pages are you referring to?

I mean the dashboard pages, the ones I see after logging in.

The default, I haven't changed anything. Also, don't offer theme changes to your users, it's confusing. You should decide on the graphics. Like I said, I prefer the clean white background, without an image. There's a lot of text and it's easier to concentrate on the text with a clean background.

The default, I haven't changed anything. Also, don't offer theme changes to your users, it's confusing. You should decide on the graphics. Like I said, I prefer the clean white background, without an image. There's a lot of text and it's easier to concentrate on the text with a clean background.
The dashboard is getting a redesign. Material theme. I bought Sash on theme forest.

Hi,
The site looks good.
But one problem would be that I can't easily figure out what services your site offers.
If the visitor doesn't quickly figure out or doesn't find what they are looking for very easily, in 20s they have already left the site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock