• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: Filmfork.com - Free HD Movies

You made Dooplay Look very Clean, Which is Good.....

But then the Movies Page does not has any Info about the Movie just the Sources which is Kinda Bummer... At least show the info of the Movie
And add a Request Section (Dooplay natively Supports it)
Overall the Speed of the Site was Fine

Reactions: whitebee
You should encrypt all the links so DMC requests can't be issued to get your links removed off your site. Also you need to include more modern movies on the front page to entice viewers. Other than that, very good site (y)

After flooding wjunction with your links every day, you come to babiato to do the same :mad:

I am very confused darling, I don't have wjunction account but I just made one and take a look here:

151c8d2e1648b128592b488ac525cada.png

where is filmfork.com being flooded... pls tell me!?!?

You made Dooplay Look very Clean, Which is Good.....

But then the Movies Page does not has any Info about the Movie just the Sources which is Kinda Bummer... At least show the info of the Movie
And add a Request Section (Dooplay natively Supports it)
Overall the Speed of the Site was Fine

Thanks for your kind feedback. I appreciate it!

I have added request section but not inbuilt system as each movies needs to be approved and is kinda weird. Please take a look and maybe some members can request movies ?

The idea is to make it simple as possible. I still need to play around with mobile css and I dislike default mobile dooplay style it looks too cluttered

What does your post contribute to the thread? Absolutely nothing. Go back to your hole!

Stop your cinema, and given your level to customize a theme as common and simple as Dooplay.
To put it simply, you really made it simple

• Haha
Reactions: moohook
if you can let the metadata overlay of the movie over the poster by darkening the background and then overlaying the meta data over it...then i think it can be a better user experience. Currently the overlay which comes on the side is a bit confusing. Try with a darker theme and reduce the display col to 4 max . 5 seems to be a bit of clutter.

You should encrypt all the links so DMC requests can't be issued to get your links removed off your site. Also you need to include more modern movies on the front page to entice viewers. Other than that, very good site (y)
@Energy What is your recommended way of encrypting links this?

I see there is a WP plugin - URL Cloak & Encrypt and then i get all info on SSLs and such via Google.

beautiful...but i think the ads are way too much when accessing the videos...it may pissed lots of people out....

where do you get the video contents, can you please share

beautiful...but i think the ads are way too much when accessing the videos...it may pissed lots of people out....

where do you get the video contents, can you please share

Im interested in messing around with one of these sites, not done much with auto scraping sites before so its interesting.

Looking at the ads from what i understand they are placed onto the videos from the server side. So you have no control over when they show and what they show right?

Depending on what site i look at some pop a new window when you click play or pause (annoying), others more like YT ads where its at the start and has its own timeline before the video plays.

So none of these can be changed and you get zero money from them correct?

Im interested in messing around with one of these sites, not done much with auto scraping sites before so its interesting.

Looking at the ads from what i understand they are placed onto the videos from the server side. So you have no control over when they show and what they show right?

Depending on what site i look at some pop a new window when you click play or pause (annoying), others more like YT ads where its at the start and has its own timeline before the video plays.

So none of these can be changed and you get zero money from them correct?
exactly

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock