• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: fastupload.io

Jesse

Apr 20, 2019

File hosting and sharing made simple​

Upload and share files for free. Select or Drag & Drop your files for upload. You can access them anywhere, share links with anyone, and they will be available at any time. —Max 10 GB per file

https://fastupload.io/

Let me know any ideas you may have to make better

Last edited:
Wow, this looks great and also works amazingly fast. I like it a lot.

But since I wanted to say something ... :) "Contact US" in the footer should be "Contact Us" - the "S" should be lowercase :)

On a serious note, great job and good luck with the website!

Reactions: Jesse
The site works really well and loads quickly. But I checked the availability of the site in different regions through a special monitoring service. He showed that there are some problems for users with UK. Check it out.
Web(http) check result for httpsfastupload.io  2022-06-23 200337 - Google Chrome.png

Regarding the content:

"There are no restrictions on the types of files that you can upload. Whether you're a coder or a video uploader, the service allows you to upload files of any kind." maybe you should inform that just "legal" files are allowed.

Regarding the design:
  • love the clean and cut design and the color scheme.
  • Maybe add some pages with more information that makes the website looking more trustful and content-rich.
  • You can also put a navigation somewhere on the top with your blog link and others.
  • You created a logo. You can integrate it also on the top, not only at the end of the page, to make it more visible and acknowledgeable.

Reactions: Jesse
Regarding the content:

"There are no restrictions on the types of files that you can upload. Whether you're a coder or a video uploader, the service allows you to upload files of any kind." maybe you should inform that just "legal" files are allowed.

Regarding the design:
  • love the clean and cut design and the color scheme.
  • Maybe add some pages with more information that makes the website looking more trustful and content-rich.
  • You can also put a navigation somewhere on the top with your blog link and others.
  • You created a logo. You can integrate it also on the top, not only at the end of the page, to make it more visible and acknowledgeable.

Thanks for the feedback. Rewording the "What can I upload?" part makes much sense.

Thanks for the feedback. Rewording the "What can I upload?" part makes much sense.
You're very welcome ☺️
If you're not sure what to write there, you can look at other filesharing sites to get inspo like here. I can also recommend this wiki article as I used it in a seminar paper for university for information, maybe it helps you too.

Hello,
your website looks really great, maybe you should add a premium feature, after all you surely want to earn something with it.
Limit download rate or something like that!

Otherwise, so far everything very good!

Playbob is a great choice for your upload site. However I would appreciate if Facebook was enabled so I didn’t have to put my phone number. Cheers!

Upload and share files for free. Select or Drag & Drop your files for upload. You can access them anywhere, share links with anyone, and they will be available at any time. —Max 5 GB per file

File Life: 182 days after no activity

How do you monetize this website?

Reactions: djrana
I like the idea but the website loaded truly slow for me.

Good luck with this project bro!

Upload and share files for free. Select or Drag & Drop your files for upload. You can access them anywhere, share links with anyone, and they will be available at any time. —Max 10 GB per file

I like the idea but the website loaded truly slow for me.

Good luck with this project bro!
Thanks for the feedback. The site will soon be moving to its dedicated server to fix this issue. What is the country you visited from?

Playbob is a great choice for your upload site. However I would appreciate if Facebook was enabled so I didn’t have to put my phone number. Cheers!
Phone number and email validation is not required,

Only if you want account 2FA Verification enter a valid phone number.
If you forget your password, you need a valid email to reset it.

As for Facebook I'll work on fixing this issue

Phone number and email validation is not required,

Only if you want account 2FA Verification enter a valid phone number.
If you forget your password, you need a valid email to reset it.

As for Facebook I'll work on fixing this issue
I noticed your site is made with filebob, have you done any special modifications to ti?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock