• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: essaywpthemes.com

It's really weird. I get all greens on Bing webmasters - robots, sitemap etc. are all good. But it's Ok I'll try contacting them again. That aside, do you have any recommendations on the site from a user's perspective?

Thank you for the responses by the way!

Ensure your footer stays as a footer (viewport CSS stuff). Test this on a big screen to see what I mean.

It's really weird. I get all greens on Bing webmasters - robots, sitemap etc. are all good. But it's Ok I'll try contacting them again. That aside, do you have any recommendations on the site from a user's perspective?

Hide links to pages that don't exist yet. Like your affiliates page.

Keeping links to such pages is a quick way to tell people "we're only just starting out". And you don't want to do that.

Or if what you currently have on the affiliates page is all you planned to have there, then consider building out a proper affiliate landing page.

It's a pretty neat site overall. Tested out many areas including cart and checkout. Good job. Good luck.

It's a pretty neat site overall. Tested out many areas including cart and checkout. Good job. Good luck.
Thanks a lot of the clear insights. I'll let my guys know and we can work on the improvements. Really appreciate it!

Reactions: zzn
the website have not a security plugin. i think that this is very important.
what is the pourpose of this website? you do unauthorased reselling of wp themes?
or these are yopurs?
Why customers should choose you?

the website have not a security plugin. i think that this is very important.
what is the pourpose of this website? you do unauthorased reselling of wp themes?
or these are yopurs?
Why customers should choose you?
1. Thanks, I'll look into the SSL issue
2. They are not unauthorized themes. they are elementor templates for a very specific target audience.
Thanks for the feedback

Reactions: schakalaka
My friends and I have created a digital store to sell Elementor templates to academic writers.

Target audience: People who want to offer essay writing services via their own website
Stack: Wordpress + Woocommerce

The website has been up for almost 3 months now, receiving some decent traffic (and sales), but I wanted some ideas of anything we can do to improve indexing, especially on Bing. If possible, please also comment on the user journey - if it makes sense?

helo, u website is amazing, may i know what theme your using ?

Hi! Website looks clean and responsive however the biggest problem with most of the sites I see for review here is the loading times. You guys need to consider SSD and NVMe hosting with CDN included, along with proper Wordpress optimization to speed up your site.
Also Wordpress normally needs lots of resources, as well as proper optimization which differ from normal hosting plans, therefore hosting companies normally sell Wordpress hosting separately.

I have attached the loading results of your website checking it from London UK server. I am assuming you have your host somewhere in Asia without CDN and SSD. Almost 5 seconds for a website to load is crazy slow.

Good luck!

loading.png

Reactions: yayataki
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock