• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: essaywpthemes.com

yayataki

Feb 19, 2020
My friends and I have created a digital store to sell Elementor templates to academic writers.

Target audience: People who want to offer essay writing services via their own website
Stack: Wordpress + Woocommerce

The website has been up for almost 3 months now, receiving some decent traffic (and sales), but I wanted some ideas of anything we can do to improve indexing, especially on Bing. If possible, please also comment on the user journey - if it makes sense?

Reactions: t76girl
Not sure what the rules are about this, but it's kinda hard to give you feedback without seeing what was already built.

Not sure what the rules are about this, but it's kinda hard to give you feedback without seeing what was already built.
Oh sorry. This forum doesn't work for new websites? It's a new site so I was just looking for feedback on what we can do better. If this is against the rules, please let me know, I'll delete the post :)

Oh sorry. This forum doesn't work for new websites? It's a new site so I was just looking for feedback on what we can do better. If this is against the rules, please let me know, I'll delete the post :)
No. I just meant, I wasn't sure about the rules around sharing your website link on here (since it only makes sense for you to share it if you are trying to get feedback). I'm new myself, but I don't think you broke any rules.

As per improving indexing on Bing, I believe that most of the same things you do for Google would help on Bing as well.

No. I just meant, I wasn't sure about the rules around sharing your website link on here (since it only makes sense for you to share it if you are trying to get feedback). I'm new myself, but I don't think you broke any rules.
Ah Ok. I've been using Babiato for a while I know there are some awesome experts here who could critic the site and provide valuable feedback we can use. That's what I'm aiming for :)

As per improving indexing on Bing, I believe that most of the same things you do for Google would help on Bing as well.
I imported the search console data to Bing webmasters, and everything seems fine. But when you search the same keywords on Bing, our site doesn't appear anywhere. Not sure if Bing has blacklisted some keywords or it's just a ban on our site. I contacted them but haven't gotten a response yet. Inspecting urls on Bing dashboard also says website cannot be indexed.

I imported the search console data to Bing webmasters, and everything seems fine. But when you search the same keywords on Bing, our site doesn't appear anywhere. Not sure if Bing has blacklisted some keywords or it's just a ban on our site. I contacted them but haven't gotten a response yet. Inspecting urls on Bing dashboard also says website cannot be indexed.
Try a search like this:
"site:yourwebsite.com yourkeyword"

Without the quotes.

If you get a result, then it would mean you have been indexed by Bing but are just not ranking high yet. If you get no results, then yes, you have an indexing problem.

Ah Ok. I've been using Babiato for a while I know there are some awesome experts here who could critic the site and provide valuable feedback we can use. That's what I'm aiming for :)

I'll help out where I can. Still trying to build some rep on here.

Reactions: yayataki
Try a search like this:
"site:yourwebsite.com yourkeyword"

Without the quotes.

If you get a result, then it would mean you have been indexed by Bing but are just not ranking high yet. If you get no results, then yes, you have an indexing problem.
Ok just did a search on bing and seems there's an issue. Do you have any idea why this could be? It's a relatively new site and we get some good traffic from Google..

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    31.1 KB · Views: 17
If so, which one?
Yes, no errors on Bing webmasters. I'm using rank math seo plugin. We used to get some impressions and clicks from Bing a while back, but that all dropped to 0 without any warnings. So I guess we got de-indexed somewhere along the way

Yes, no errors on Bing webmasters. I'm using rank math seo plugin. We used to get some impressions and clicks from Bing a while back, but that all dropped to 0 without any warnings. So I guess we got de-indexed somewhere along the way
Ok

It may be too early to tell. But I believe you should be able to see if your website or account has any issues via Bing Webmaster Tools.

Been a while I did this, but if Bing still has manual sitemap submission, you may want to try that as well.

Been a while I did this, but if Bing still has manual sitemap submission, you may want to try that as well.
It's really weird. I get all greens on Bing webmasters - robots, sitemap etc. are all good. But it's Ok I'll try contacting them again. That aside, do you have any recommendations on the site from a user's perspective?

Thank you for the responses by the way!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock