Review: DriveBuzz.icu

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FilmyBRO

May 5, 2021
filmybro.top
Hello guys! I would like to know your opinion about my website : https://drivebuzz.icu

Few days ago i redesigned my full website and added some amazing features, so I would like to know if you like the design and what changes do you suggest me to do.

LaBerginha

Oct 26, 2020
Pripyat
The design looks pretty good to me, that it's already defaulting to a black theme I like. However I would put another background color in the card titles to highlight the design more.

2- There is a small bug on mobile devices: if you touch the menu button, it remains there a white color that looks pretty bad. Especially because everything is dark and that white makes it look bad. With some css it should be easy to fix it.
xfg.png

I liked your site, it loads fast.

JayJayBang

Jul 21, 2021
Honest Feedback by me:

Your site is really small and simple - not necessarily a bad thing, but in this case it is. You implement arc.io - which provides its own tracking script:

Also you use your own tracker:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Really, this is not only unnecessary in your case, but also endangering your users by providing their details to 3rd parties without notifying them.

FilmyBRO

May 5, 2021
filmybro.top
The design looks pretty good to me, that it's already defaulting to a black theme I like. However I would put another background color in the card titles to highlight the design more.

2- There is a small bug on mobile devices: if you touch the menu button, it remains there a white color that looks pretty bad. Especially because everything is dark and that white makes it look bad. With some css it should be easy to fix it.
xfg.png

I liked your site, it loads fast.
Thank you for the review and this bug will be fixed soon

Reactions: LaBerginha