• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review : Betterflix.me | Movies and Tv shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s standard dooplay isn’t it ? No customization

auto embed from sites that put loads of ads on are just a wait of your time

first they put to many ads on the videos and you will lose 90% of your viewers and second the whole point of doing a movie site is so you get the money from the ads not them , I guess you only have 1 yourself

your just making them rich :) not yourself

Reactions: funnyboy
Lol, There's Nothing To Review.. You Just Installed The Theme Change to Dark Mode added Fsapi and DONE!

Add Something Creating, Something of Your own That will Make your Site Standout From the Stock Dooplay and then Ask For a Review... Cuz you are Just Getting Traffic from Babiato as of Now...

Reactions: anthov
Lol, There's Nothing To Review.. You Just Installed The Theme Change to Dark Mode added Fsapi and DONE!

Add Something Creating, Something of Your own That will Make your Site Standout From the Stock Dooplay and then Ask For a Review... Cuz you are Just Getting Traffic from Babiato as of Now...

And moreover, with such an API, SEO is non-existent, and this site will never be able to rank in the search engines.

Hi,
Your website looks really clean. I really like the ABC... submenu, pretty useful.
I would advise you to launch automatically or at least to put in a more visible place the links launching the videos. Other than that, the quality of the movies/series is really great!
The "request" feature is a nice touch.

Keep up with your project!

Reactions: Voldemort7273
Hi,
Your website looks really clean. I really like the ABC... submenu, pretty useful.
I would advise you to launch automatically or at least to put in a more visible place the links launching the videos. Other than that, the quality of the movies/series is really great!
The "request" feature is a nice touch.

Keep up with your project!
Thanx buddy...it was a normal plain site in starting...made it a bit better 😅

Reactions: tutomatique
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock