• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review : 4watch.cc

bemovies

Feb 19, 2021
USA
Review : 4watch.cc
HI everybody, I have website for movies and tv show streaming.
Themes : Dooplay version 2.5.1
Autoembed from 2embed and apimdb
My website running on Openlitespeed + Litespeed cache plugin
please give me feedback my site.
Thanks !!!

U just edit 3 file in folder inc/parts/single
- episodios.php
- peliculas.php
- series.php

it only html code, u just edit file in inc/parts/single
- episodios.php
- peliculas.php
- series.php

// add Extra top code
$extra_year = doo_isset($postmeta, 'release_date');
$extra_title = get_the_title();
<div id="info" class="sbox"> <div class="extra_note"> <h1 style="text-align: center;"> <font color="orange">Watch </font> <strong><?php _d($extra_title);?></strong> <font color="orange"> Stream Movies</font> </h1> <div itemprop="description" class="be-content"> <h2 style="text-align: center;"><p><font color="#666666"><?php the_content(); ?></font></p> </h2> <br> <h3 style="text-align: center;"> <font color="orange">Tags: </font> Watch <strong><?php _d($extra_title);?></strong> Stream Free | Watch <strong><?php _d($extra_title);?></strong> Stream Online | <strong><?php _d($extra_title);?></strong> Free Movies | Watch Online <strong><?php _d($extra_title);?></strong> Free </h3> </div> </div>

• Love
Reactions: tonymark786
Yes, its a big SEO error
Thanks again, i also optimized my website and design again my site, and use more Instant Click on plugin litespeed cache for When a vistor hovers over a page link, preload that page. This will speed up the visit to that link.

Thanks again, i also optimized my website and design again my site, and use more Instant Click on plugin litespeed cache for When a vistor hovers over a page link, preload that page. This will speed up the visit to that link.
Idem here :

<h2 style="text-align: center;"><p><font color="#666666"><?php the_content(); ?></font></p> </h2>

you have double meta-tag <p> & <h2>

Meta-tag are use primarly for Seo, not for design (use css for that)

Idem here :

<h2 style="text-align: center;"><p><font color="#666666"><?php the_content(); ?></font></p> </h2>

Thanks man :)

Idem here :

there are lots of SEO errors on my website, because I use h1 x 2. because the movie title in the Dooplay theme cannot be changed. he automatically becomes h1.

my example is like this

Dooplay theme title: Mortal Kombat 2021

and I added a new title below it with h1 too like this. Watch movie Mortal Kombat 2021 sub indo

is that also wrong? if so, I'll fix it ? thanks for the helpful information

there are lots of SEO errors on my website, because I use h1 x 2. because the movie title in the Dooplay theme cannot be changed. he automatically becomes h1.

my example is like this

Dooplay theme title: Mortal Kombat 2021

and I added a new title below it with h1 too like this. Watch movie Mortal Kombat 2021 sub indo

is that also wrong? if so, I'll fix it ? thanks for the helpful information
Use Rank Math for customize it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock