• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Resources Sharing Policy

sirughimire

Apr 30, 2020
I just bought the flutter scripts from codecanyon , which is not available in Babiato, so how to share?
Nowadays resources are password-protected, and I have to do the same?

Regarding password it is your call but if you won't be available to give the password it would be a problem.

Apr 30, 2020 since 1 yr u buyed now and u want to share it now
yes if ur account permits to post u can post but as above mod says
u must be available for sharing password as i see
Messages9 Reaction score5 Points 3

means u are active but in downloading but not sharing now a days people buyed and sharing due to this passwords protected slvrsteele bro and others also cant copy

nice keep it good work

@slvrsteele

When these password, tell domain first before password, ioncube protection started applying on babiato ?

I mean I've not seen till now, but I have just closed one thread similar to this few minutes back & here it again !!!

How the hell we are even allowing discussion on this !

Can you imagine how catastrophic it would be if we go forward such ways ?
  1. I am a new user . .
    • I am first sharing clean file with encode , asking user's website before sharing licenses/passwords
    • After few days/months, I just share one backdoor file.
    • User's are sharing me their website URL's, so now I know which websites are vulnerable from my code.
    • I am now second step-father of those websites.
  2. I am a new user . .
    • I am permitted to share my encoded/protected files.
    • some other member's also starts following the same approach.
    • They share the update of the resources in my thread but with malicious code in name of encoded
    • Normal users consider it as usual/known way of protection or they interact with that user privately and gets fucked up shortly later.
    • We moderators can't really handle these things each & every time, no way possible, we also have to consider "many of the users are dumb here and relies/trust us/members here.
  3. @slvrsteele just like you mentioned earlier above + on that previous post - if user disappears it'll be a problem, we can't again control this act,

NOW,
Regarding equality, I guess it was discussed earlier in staff section (I can't remember well, beside I was absent in-between these several times), even if we moderators decides to apply protection to our resources by password, license system or whatever, then Babiato's contributing members also reserves to deserve such eligibility , if we don't allow them it'd be called partiality , even if we allow them the other prohibited members would call it partiality for themselves.

Besides, there can be many many more reasons, output results apart from the possibilities I mentioned in short above, if I start writing all the aspects, all the up & down side of such system it will take the whole page of one thread .

Even I have seen such cases in XenForo resources (on other forum) where such (share domain and I will share mine) happened earlier in my experience . . I even messaged @Babak on this when I noticed another guy sharing resources from such domain (later I closed all), beside that domain no more exists .

Just for re-confirming tagging some:

@Babak @TassieNZ @medw1311 @slvrsteele @tuton012 @patrocle @phpcore @Hexor @ELLIO7 . .

Guys, point me wrong on this view and if I'm wrong feel free to create staff discussion, else just close these kind of approach of sharing resources or similar discussion from unnecessary run just like this one: https://babia.to/threads/nulled-version-sharing.39768/

ONCE AGAIN I AM CLOSING THIS TOPIC AS WELL (FROM UNNECESSARY DISCUSSION) . .

EDIT:
Regarding @White Devil 's response, ok I now received the password , now I will be leaking it . Let me know your other ideas of stopping leeching :p

Reactions: White Devil
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock