• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ resolved ] Wordpress wp-admin inaccessible

Goodlucky

Banned User
Mar 26, 2020
Algérie
bnews.co.uk
Hello
Here is my problem I can not access wp-admin it redirects me to a 404 page not found
I tried to rename the theme folder and the plugin folder my same nothing has changed I access my cpanel and I realize that there is a m0nstry.php file is that normal?
and on error log I have this :
[23-Mar-2021 12:08:48 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fymsguaf/r-mbeauty.com/old-index.php on line 2
I went to check the file in question and here is what I have on the attachment I hope you will find me a solution thank you very much

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2021-03-23 143541.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-03-23 143541.png
    97.2 KB · Views: 17
Your Cpanel has been hacked, I suggest changing your password and try cleaning the files manually if you are know-how. If not the proper way is a clean install.

Also, the DB is probably infected.
Check htaccess and wp-config.php, wp-load.php for more of that code.

Reactions: Goodlucky
I had the same idea I redid an installation and already change my password after 48 hours I still have the same problem is the theme that I downloaded cancel from here problem break

Hi,

I dont know weather your problem is solved or not but

i can access https://www.r-mbeauty.com/wp-login.php

but when i put https://www.r-mbeauty.com/wp-admin/ then it's showing
This page isn’t working
www.r-mbeauty.com redirected you too many times.

This is probably bcoz of theme problem or .htacess file.. your theme is not downloaded from trusted source change your theme or download from verified source …

let us know if ur problem is solved or not..
Cheers..

@amolsawant1989
here I saw that .htaccess is not infected but I think the problem comes from the theme that I downloaded from Babiato so I must do a new installation and redo all the work from the beginning

so do one thing... make fresh installation wordpress and then install the theme which i have shared the link.. it's totally virus free .. you can try … download form here - https://we.tl/t-3kmRaFqYJm

the only thing which you have to negotiate about the version of it.. It's version is Martfury v2.5.8... also don't import demo content in it... i doughs some malicious code comes when you import demo content....

You might need to check the db for any unwanted rows

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock