[REQUEST] - WOOCOMMERCE MULTISITE GLOBAL SEARCH

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

spaceGIRL

Nov 20, 2020
Hello dear [email protected]
Is there somebody who can help me with this plugin:

WOOCOMMERCE GLOBAL CART

A single shopping cart across all stores in a MultiSite environment

The WordPress WooCommerce Global Cart plugin facilitates a single shopping cart across all stores, a unique checkout process for products from different shops in a MultiSite environment.

The cart is maintained globally across all shops rather than for single sites. A customer can shop across all stores without losing the products he had added to the cart. Any products (simple, variable, grouped, external, etc.) can be used with the global cart functionality.
The global cart saves the user considerable time and improves the experience on the network.
The products inside the cart are eventually brought to checkout out on the same page, either at a specific shop or anywhere in the network, depending on plugin configuration.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosseinghpor
AdBlock Detected

Hi bro. Can you please help us?

I know the ads sometimes are too annoying and you want to use Adblock. But I think you can support us by adding Babiato to the whitelist. It will help us and our community.

Thanks for your help!

I've Disabled AdBlock