• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request this plugin of dropship

Yes you can, he meant because I mentioned him in the post, he purchased it and shared for my sake, of which I'm really grateful for.

But he'll be sharing it officially too.
Does it require a license to work? You've asked this question before in this thread and still no reply from adderall.

Does it require a license to work? You've asked this question before in this thread and still no reply from adderall.
I don't think he tested it, I'm currently setting up the website, installing WordPress.

Will give you an update soon. But I doubt it will as Villa Theme products don't really need license to work.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevil
Wait what?

Did you install Woocommerce?

Did you read the documentation?
I'm sorry for confusion, It works, It wasn't installing in first. I usually just drop the zip into "Install Plugin" wasnt at first. Then yes I read the docs.

Awesome stuff. Can you suggest any kind of woocommerce swatch plugin? It wants to split each variation into its own product. I like to thank everyone that's reading this, thank you so much for being nice to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
I have to watch importing womens clothing or I'll get preoccupied with fapping. Sometimes it's curse having a foot. It's why I take Kratom for years, makes you not that desire. Due to me having high testosterone it's hard to control sometime.

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
I have to watch importing womens clothing or I'll get preoccupied with fapping. Sometimes it's curse having a foot. It's why I take Kratom for years, makes you not that desire. Due to me having high testosterone it's hard to control sometime.
Are they all that seductive? 😅

I haven't imported a product yet. Although, I wouldn't be going with clothing as it sometimes might not fit and you have to settle disputes and etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock