• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] The SEO Framework Premium Extensions

jazir5

Banned User
Oct 18, 2018
Hello! The base plugin "The SEO Framework" is free, however it's extensions(where the real functionality is), is paid. Can anyone null this?

I seriously intend to switch to The SEO Framework the instant a crack is available, I was convinced to switch from RankMath to the SEO Framework via this reddit post where user personally conducted a speedtest, linked here:

As you can see from the linked screenshot in his comment, The SEO Framework blows every other available option out of the water in regards to load times, across the board. Hopefully someone can null a copy soon!

Anyone have this? It's supposedly the best performing SEO plugin

You can get access to these plugins via their SEO Framework Extension Manager (free download). However, you will need to do some nulling to get them to work. Also, some of the Premium extensions are API based.

I know the creator of the plugin. He is my friend. Should I ask if he starts an action?

+1 The paid extensions are very powerful, especially Article and Local SEO. It would be excellent if anyone can chime in

Im done it. Just install plugin and all works. Im rewrote single file. Im sorry i dont use forums, and dont know how to right pubilsh it. But here it is.

Apologies to the developer, he did a very good job and his plugin is really worth the money. If someone has the opportunity, it's better to buy

Attachments

• the-seo-framework-extension-manager-nulled-by-phlora.zip
    719.7 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: dimitris36
Im done it. Just install plugin and all works. Im rewrote single file. Im sorry i dont use forums, and dont know how to right pubilsh it. But here it is.

Apologies to the developer, he did a very good job and his plugin is really worth the money. If someone has the opportunity, it's better to buy
i get this error

Error 7008: Supply an instance key before updating other options.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock