• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Redis object cache pro wordpress plugin

@s0urc3x Please may I also ask for a license? I'd love to test this in comparison against Litespeed Cache's implementation of the Redis Cache, and I'm in dire need of performance improvements for my website which loads in an average of 10s when un-cached. >_<

@s0urc3x Please may I also ask for a license? I'd love to test this in comparison against Litespeed Cache's implementation of the Redis Cache, and I'm in dire need of performance improvements for my website which loads in an average of 10s when un-cached. >_<
This will not improve the front end much, more for the back end really, and some other db queries. If you have issues with front page loading best to check out if there are errors or plugin conflicts etc. Object caching involves storing database queries and, when enabled on your WordPress site, it can help speed up PHP execution times, reduce the load on your database, and deliver content to your visitors faster.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Can someone please add an undone file here?
Downloads are not working on all pages.

thank you so much!

It gets removed automatically from plugins. Can you please disable license check and make it stay in plugins?
For people who is experiencing licence problem, use config above and go to phpmyadmin options table, search for "rediscache_license" and set it to

"O:8:"stdClass":6:{s:4:"plan";N;s:5:"state";s:5:"valid";s:5:"token";
N;s:12:"organization";N;s:10:"last_check";i:1949320211;s:11:"valid_as_of"
;i:1949320211;}" without ""

It gets removed automatically from plugins. Can you please disable license check and make it stay in plugins?
In directory /redis-cache-pro/src/License.php go to line 201 and replace code .
Code :

return (object) [
'plan' => $this->plan,
'state' => 'valid',
'token' => "Babiato!lovers!never!giveup",
'organization' => 'organization',
'last_check' => current_time('timestamp'),
'valid_as_of' => current_time('timestamp'),
];

If token not working properly you can change to : $this->token

In directory /redis-cache-pro/src/License.php go to line 201 and replace code .
Code :

return (object) [
'plan' => $this->plan,
'state' => 'valid',
'token' => "Babiato!lovers!never!giveup",
'organization' => 'organization',
'last_check' => current_time('timestamp'),
'valid_as_of' => current_time('timestamp'),
];

If token not working properly you can change to : $this->token

After I followed your tutorial to set it up, the plugin is still ......

License: Missing token

Hi,

Version 1.14.5 is out and sharing new version with nulled token is just a sweet dream :)

v1.14.5 - 2022-03-22​

Added​

• Store alloptions as individual keys when using Relay
  • Added health check for Relay configuration
  • Added Plugin::config() helper method

Please nulled v1.14.5 Pro
And for me, version 1.13.1 working fine only, damm it

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock