• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Redis object cache pro wordpress plugin

Hello everybody,

Can anyone share some experience installing Redis?

I have a problem caching page, post (admin) Widget (font-end). Redis doesn't automatically clear the cache when I update a post or page. If I want to change it I have to use the button " Flush Object Cache " and F5, which takes too much time :(.

In the past I could use Nginx-helper and the free redis object version to automatically clear the cache, but now the module " ngx_cache_purge " is no longer available in the free version of nginx. So the auto mode won't work

Thanks a lot!
Hi use terminal and commands to flush cache -

Dropping Databases​

To drop the currently selected database run

FLUSHDB

to drop all databases at once run

FLUSHALL

Reactions: hellearth
Hi use terminal and commands to flush cache -

Dropping Databases​

To drop the currently selected database run

FLUSHDB

to drop all databases at once run

FLUSHALL
Thank you, but this is a manual operation only for server administrators. it would be quite inconvenient if an employee posted a post without being able to delete the old data.

Thank you, but this is a manual operation only for server administrators. it would be quite inconvenient if an employee posted a post without being able to delete the old data.
Most of the caching plugins can handle this problem you have.

@dikyyyqo: If you don’t like me fucking with you, use the free version.

Starting with v1.14.0 all downloads have a watermark. I’ll leak the credit card details and will make stupid purchases with it.

I’ll also spend a fortune suing people like @klvn who resell it.

If you want to use a pirated copy get a Cloudways account and null it, or just ask me for a free license.

That ***h*** developer has put in a back door to crash the application and automatically remove the plugin. And he makes money on GPL of WP. Never heard of anyone in WP community doing this kind of slimy tactics. Some one must make an alternative plugin. @legolas @far_47 @giresse
For the time being use a firewall to block all api calls from unknown users, observe requests over daily traffic logs. Perhaps that is the reason it works fine on my end.

Reactions: dikyyyqo
This latest null version Redis Cache pro 1.14.3 from another trusted site, working for me
guys, this real work.
1). If not work go to /wp-content/plugins/redis-cache-pro/src/licence.php
and change in strings 134 - 175 return $this->state === self::Valid;
like this
1619390816994.png
2). Than replace in string 204 text

return (object) [
'plan' => $this->plan,
'state' => $this->state,
'token' => $this->token,
'organization' => $this->organization,
'last_check' => $this->last_check,
'valid_as_of' => $this->valid_as_of,

this text

return (object) [
'plan' => $this->plan,
'state' => 'valid',
'token' => $this->token,
'organization' => 'organization',
'last_check' => current_time('timestamp'),
'valid_as_of' => current_time('timestamp'),

3). in wp-config write this

define('WP_REDIS_CONFIG', [
'host' => '127.0.0.1',
'port' => 6379,
'database' => 0, // change for each site
'maxttl' => 86400 * 7,
'timeout' => 1.0,
'read_timeout' => 1.0,
'split_alloptions' => true,
'debug' => false,
]);

define('WP_REDIS_DISABLED', false);

4). Copy file object-cache.php from /wp-content/plugins/redis-cache-pro/stubs/ to /wp-content/
Go to dashboard, refresh page, or relogin and press activate button in wiget

Result
Без названия.png

@dikyyyqo: If you don’t like me fucking with you, use the free version.

Starting with v1.14.0 all downloads have a watermark. I’ll leak the credit card details and will make stupid purchases with it.

I’ll also spend a fortune suing people like @klvn who resell it.

If you want to use a pirated copy get a Cloudways account and null it, or just ask me for a free license.

You blew your lid and just destroyed your years of credibilty with the statements you made, using credit card details to make fake purchases, come on grow up. Not sure, whose card you have, go ahead and leak it and make stupid purchases.

This is worst thing, one would expect from some one like you. All some one needs to do is to write a blog post. Years of hard work and reputation goes down the drain with such statements, you are worth much more, with all the talent you have.

Work with developers and community as they are the ones who matter. The more you piss off the community, the more they will be anti you and your product. Arrogrance kills !

@predkos
I installed it on my 2nd site. but wp-admin goes to site 1.
What should I do to use it separately on my 4-5 sites?
thank you
Each site requires a separate database, which must be registered in the wp-config.
3). in wp-config write this

define('WP_REDIS_CONFIG', [
'host' => '127.0.0.1',
'port' => 6379,
'database' => 0, // change for each site

for second site
'database' => 1,

@predkos
it works, thank you. but a few of the featured images are not showing on my 1st site. I cleared the cache, then the images appeared. is there any solution to this?

1. site : 'database' => 0,
2. site: 'database' => 1,

When I look from the incognito tab, the 2nd site goes to the 1st site. then I turned off the plugin on site 1, but the room goes to site 2. There is an error but I couldn't solve it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AHMED_ASIF
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock