• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Redis object cache pro wordpress plugin

Does anyone want to pay a little each and buy this plugin for just 1 month? to have the plugin.
so we share them all and we all have the plugin.

Let's go guys.
@miyojin

Dude you are awesome.

I have checked the code and it looks like it only requires valid licence in order to update. However, if you wish to remove nagging on admin panel, just make those changes on;

/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache-pro/src/licence.php

1619390787329.png

Change this to this;

1619390816994.png

Unfortunately, this plugin doesn't have an admin panel for configuration. You need to manually setup on wp-config.php

Add this to wp-config: (Change according to Redis server configuration)

define('WP_REDIS_CONFIG', [
'token' => 'vYgPURcKzmz7M9TxUP4uYVG1l0mb1bu3JkaDTSQGzHezUWZfNyeGSmu0LK8E', // 60 chars random string
'host' => '127.0.0.1',
'port' => 6379,
'database' => 0, // change for each site
'timeout' => 1,
'read_timeout' => 0.5,
'async_flush' => true,
//'compression' => 'zstd',
//'serializer' => 'igbinary',
'split_alloptions' => true,
'prefetch' => true,
'debug' => false,
'save_commands' => false,
]);

define('WP_REDIS_DISABLED', getenv('WP_REDIS_DISABLED') ?: false);

Then go to Dashboard on wordpress and click "Enable Object Cache".

In order to see if the plugin works, install Query Monitor plugin. It shows object cache is working or not.

1619391079508.png

1619391091031.png

If it says Status: Connected, it means it's working and caching objects on db.

This is how it looks on Query Monitor:

1619391148607.png

@Babak can you please create a new Resource for this great plugin and make the author @mrimpact as he shared a 1.000$ plugin? :)

Last edited:
No, thank you my friend!
Thanks my friend.

Just a question, see if you can help me:
I'm using woocommerce store:

Woocommerce + Wp Fastest Cache pro + Redis Pro.

Do I need to make any extra adjustments, in order not to have problems with products, stock, sales and etc ...?

Thanks my friend.

Do I need to make any extra adjustments, in order not to have problems with products, stock, sales and etc ...?
fastest cache in my knowledge is static cache, it does not work well with ecommerce,
and redis beside it is object cache it also support fullpage cache with some additional configuration, so play around it will be better,
keep update for the plugin guys..

fastest cache in my knowledge is static cache, it does not work well with ecommerce,
and redis beside it is object cache it also support fullpage cache with some additional configuration, so play around it will be better,
keep update for the plugin guys..

@tharlab Hi,
Thanks for quick reply.

Do you suggest any extra adjustments? or some configuration to further optimize this?

Thanks my friend.

I suggest go with Cloudflare + Nginx + WP-Rocket (For static cache) + Redis (Object Cache) - It's easy to configure.

If you want to go deeper and make more configuration, try W3 Total Cache Pro instead of WP-Rocket.

What is the difference between Redis Object Cache and Redis Object Cache Pro?

I have tried it but I do not notice a difference.

Thx @mrimpact by this plugin! And @miyojin for the null :)

I believe "Redis Object Cache" is the old plugin. Developer still updates it but Object Cache Pro has been re-made from scratch for higher-performance for bigger web-sites by the same developer. You probably won't see much difference on sites with low traffic.

Reactions: mrimpact
Hi my friend @miyojin
One more thing came up, see if you can help me:

1º - Do you know how to use this session correctly?
Code:
'database' => 0, // change for each site
I have several clients on a server with whm, cpanel.

I installed this on some wordpress sites, but this was happening:
When trying to access the PANEL - DASHBOARD of a SITE, I was directed to the other site.

The 2 sites using this plugin.

2º - Redis configuration server
Do I need to make any extra adjustments to speed this up?

I just increased the redis memory.

Thank you so much again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock