• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Redis object cache pro wordpress plugin

how I can add phpredis to php.ini ?

Redis installed and active but I face below message.

1657975191933.png

1657975353572.png

how I can add phpredis to php.ini ?

Redis installed and active but I face below message.

1657975191933.png

1657975353572.png
Yes, you have the Redis server up and running, but that doesn't means that you have the phpredis module installed and loaded. Check that as the error message says. You'll need that extension to allow PHP communicate with Redis server.

I have added redis to php.ini and now I face below message

1658002748483.png

Attachments

• 1658002030069.png
    1658002030069.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
I have added resid to php.ini and now I face below message

1658002030069.png
You will need to add the plugin configuration into the wp-config.php file. Look in other messages to know how. Good luck! :)

I solved token issue but now I have below message , pain in the neck :)

1658003809668.png
Just remove under wp-config.php the line 'compression' => 'zstd',
if the next error is igbinary also rmove this line as well 'serializer' => 'igbinary',

Reactions: Legolas
Or (Ubuntu & Debian etc.) ..

apt install php8.1-zstd
apt install php8.1-igbinary
or
apt install php8.1-lz4
apt install php8.1-igbinary

..for lz4 compression. The installation of the missing modules using apt (is as shown) for php8.1. If you are using a different (for example 7.4) version of PHP, then the extension installation will look like this

apt install php7.4-lz4
apt install php7.4-zstd
apt install php7.4-igbinary

PHP version check

On the Linux, it installs with higher than standard permission, if you don´t have that permisssion you have type sudo before each command. Then enter the password when prompted..

sudo apt install php...

Last edited:
Closed as was only a request thread and not a nulling request.

Reactions: xLab
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock