• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request - Product Feed plugin for WooCommerce

They release a new version almost daily 😅 luckily the nulling process is public.
9.8.6 latest at this moment..

Attachments

• woo-product-feed-pro.9.8.6.zip
    718.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
any update? there is the V10.1.5

Thank You
Woocommerce-sea.php - add @ line 46 then you should be able use all the settings.

PHP:
//bugs

$license_information = array (

'license_valid' => 'true',

'license_created' => time(),

'message' => 'Elite activated!',

'message_type' => 'notice notice-info is-dismissible',

'license_email' => "[email protected]",

'license_key' => "licenced",

'notice' => false,

);

update_option("license_information", $license_information);

Here it is 10.1.5
Well at the rate they are updating their plugin it's best you use the above method to null it by yourself.

Attachments

• woo-product-feed-pro.10.1.5.zip
    725.5 KB · Views: 46
You will find once nulled it stays nulled. as the data is loaded to the database.
Actually i did update once without changing the code by mistake and it seemed to be working fine. But since i wasn't sure i reinstalled it again. Good to know!

Woocommerce-sea.php - add @ line 46 then you should be able use all the settings.

PHP:
//bugs

$license_information = array (

'license_valid' => 'true',

'license_created' => time(),

'message' => 'Elite activated!',

'message_type' => 'notice notice-info is-dismissible',

'license_email' => "[email protected]",

'license_key' => "licenced",

'notice' => false,

);

update_option("license_information", $license_information);
Is this method still work now please ?

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock