• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request Null Shopee Integration for WooCommerce

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my newbie opinion, nulling this will not work. You need to get almost the latest version of this plugin or newer than this version as I looked into the document of this plugin.

Just look into the configuration, you need Partner Id and App Secret Key which you could not find anywhere else except through the link via plugin itself. I think the newer version will be changed to not require Partner Id and App Secret Key to input before giving the authorization.

In my newbie opinion, nulling this will not work. You need to get almost the latest version of this plugin or newer than this version as I looked into the document of this plugin.

Just look into the configuration, you need Partner Id and App Secret Key which you could not find anywhere else except through the link via plugin itself. I think the newer version will be changed to not require Partner Id and App Secret Key to input before giving the authorization.
Thanks for your opinion. no wonder there is no nulled version for this extension.

partner_id and app_secret_key is from shopee developer account... every1 can create it, but need to have business cert in order to get approved...

partner_id and app_secret_key is from shopee developer account... every1 can create it, but need to have business cert in order to get approved...
open.shopee.com ? can i register as individual account instead of business account right ?

They have never approved as my experience. I have requested more than 2 times. They just kept silent.

I am not so sure. Is this the version for a developer?
Why do normal shops need to register for a developer account if they want to use this plugin?

I think the plugin will need you to just log in to their portal and authorize through that link by using your Shopee Marketplace Account(username/pass of your store on Shopee). But I do not know why this version required such a app secret key.

The latest version is 1.0.7. No need for App Secret anymore.

I am not so sure. Is this the version for a developer?
Why do normal shops need to register for a developer account if they want to use this plugin?

I think the plugin will need you to just log in to their portal and authorize through that link by using your Shopee Marketplace Account(username/pass of your store on Shopee). But I do not know why this version required such a app secret key.

The latest version is 1.0.7. No need for App Secret anymore.

but since shopper own the code, i would be better practice to use their own developer account... it is not hard to get 1... signup, verify ur business, wait 1-2 days for approval then can use the developer account...

beside this shopee 1, they also got lazada plugin... but not sure why they don't sell that on woocommerce...

What is the relation between the shopee account and the license activation of this plugin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock