• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request NinjaFirewall WP+ Edition

Thanks @TazzieNZ! Can't activate Full WAF mode though? Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks @TazzieNZ! Can't activate Full WAF mode though? Anyone else have this problem?
Activating Full WAF is not a problem with this nulled version and you need to follow the direction it gave for your specific web server. The only thing not working, as with any other nulled plugin, is the part where it may need to connect to the plugin developer's server(s) which is in this case, the Security Rules.

Activating Full WAF is not a problem with this nulled version and you need to follow the direction it gave for your specific web server. The only thing not working, as with any other nulled plugin, is the part where it may need to connect to the plugin developer's server(s) which is in this case, the Security Rules.

I uninstalled the free version, installed the nulled version. I left all the recommended options but always had an error saying "Because PHP caches INI files, you may need to wait up to 5 minutes before the changes are reloaded by the PHP interpreter."

Not sure what that means but still hasn't been activated. The WAF activated straight away with the free version so not sure what to do with this one.

I uninstalled the free version, installed the nulled version. I left all the recommended options but always had an error saying "Because PHP caches INI files, you may need to wait up to 5 minutes before the changes are reloaded by the PHP interpreter."

Not sure what that means but still hasn't been activated. The WAF activated straight away with the free version so not sure what to do with this one.
Then a nulled version may not be for you as you probably need the assistance of their support. Activation of full WAF mode does not always come with one-click as it totally depends on what web server you used or the current server configuration of your hosting. As I said, you need to follow the instructions provided depending on what your web server is but essentially is just merely about adding a line of code to your PHP ini file.

Full WAF mode will always activate, regardless if it is nulled or not, as it will only ask PHP to locate a certain file in the plugin files which is almost certain to be there and part of the NinjaFirewall installation. The message you saw is not an error but rather a simple notification which is as it says, you should wait up to 5 minutes as PHP caches ini files so if you are not getting full WAF mode after that window, then there is something wrong with your configuration.

You can probably ask for help from the hosting company you are using about this one especially since the instructions are simply to add certain code on certain files depending on your webserver config.

Last edited:
Then a nulled version may not be for you as you probably need the assistance of their support. Activation of full WAF mode does not always come with one-click as it totally depends on what web server you used or the current server configuration of your hosting. As I said, you need to follow the instructions provided depending on what your web server is but essentially is just merely about adding a line of code to your PHP ini file.

Full WAF mode will always activate, regardless if it is nulled or not, as it will only ask PHP to locate a certain file in the plugin files which is almost certain to be there and part of the NinjaFirewall installation. The message you saw is not an error but rather a simple notification which is as it says, you should wait up to 5 minutes as PHP caches ini files so if you are not getting full WAF mode after that window, then there is something wrong with your configuration.

You can probably ask for help from the hosting company you are using about this one especially since the instructions are simply to add certain code on certain files depending on your webserver config.

All good, might just switch back to the free version. Wouldn't see there would be any difference between the settings of the free vs premium versions in terms of the plugin making changes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock