• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPSyncsheet for WooCOmmerce - WooCommerce Google Spreadsheet Addon

Agent6

Babiato Lover
Sep 12, 2020
What you want as license key !
Thanks @Bedo unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be working properly, after adding the random license and adding Google API keys I can't click any tab in the settings (Screenshot). Show 500 error in the browser console

screenshot-2022.05.15-11.png

Login link for testing -

Thanks @Bedo unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be working properly, after adding the random license and adding Google API keys I can't click any tab in the settings (Screenshot). Show 500 error in the browser console

screenshot-2022.05.15-11.png

Login link for testing - *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
@Bedo please look at this. Thanks

Fixed test and tell me Sans titre.png

Attachments

• wpsyncsheets-for-woocommerce.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
  • Love
Reactions: maoxek
Original Item - https://codecanyon.net/item/manage-woocommerce-orders-with-google-spreadsheet/22636997
Download Link -
Required Plugins - WooCommerce, Google API to test (I can do the testing part)

The plugin is already on Babiato but the download link is broken and it doesn't work(not nulled), I can continue sharing the updates

@Agent6

The plugin is already on Babiato but the download link is broken and it doesn't work(not nulled), I can continue sharing the updates

Your sentence says it all and does not meet nulling requirements as it is not your own resource.

The script archive must be your own resource located in your Babiato resource thread already or uploaded by you in the nulling request itself

Just because the download link is broken, taht does not mean that you can simply add it as a nulling request.

The broken download link should be mentioned in it's own thread and fixed there and not here.

@Bedo - many thanks for nulling this, however please carry on with any nulling in the actual thread for it and not here, thanks. 😍

Reactions: AKSakallı
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock