• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MediaCloud WP Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

King Kong

Wordpress Plugin : MediaCloud PRO

Attached File : [Untouched] Single Site License - MediaCloud v4.2.29

@Babak @NullMaster : Bro hope you help us all with this plugin file.

Thanks

---

PRO Features for v4.2.29

• Upload to S3, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean Spaces, Minio + others
  • Imgix integration
  • Built-in dynamic image generation
  • Advanced image cropper
  • Upload existing media to the cloud
  • Automatic image moderation with Amazon Rekognition
  • Image moderation with Google Cloud Vision
  • Support for major image optimization plugins
  • Watermarking (requires Imgix or Dynamic image generation)
  • Image Size Manager
  • Serve CSS/JS from the cloud
  • Direct cloud uploads
  • Cloud storage browser
  • Import media from the cloud
  • WPML, WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads integrations

Attachments

• MediaCloud-v4.2.29.zip
    14.3 MB · Views: 203
Last edited by a moderator:
Moved to Nulling Requests

Reactions: King Kong
Wordpress Plugin : MediaCloud PRO

Attached File : [Untouched] Single Site License - MediaCloud v4.2.29

@Babak @NullMaster : Bro hope you help us all with this plugin file.

Thanks

---

PRO Features for v4.2.29
  • Upload to S3, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean Spaces, Minio + others
  • Imgix integration
  • Built-in dynamic image generation
  • Advanced image cropper
  • Upload existing media to the cloud
  • Automatic image moderation with Amazon Rekognition
  • Image moderation with Google Cloud Vision
  • Support for major image optimization plugins
  • Watermarking (requires Imgix or Dynamic image generation)
  • Image Size Manager
  • Serve CSS/JS from the cloud
  • Direct cloud uploads
  • Cloud storage browser
  • Import media from the cloud
  • WPML, WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads integrations
Nice share, a old time wait for this, thanks! 👏 👏 👏 @NullMaster @phpcore give a try, please!

@NullMaster Bro, FREEMIUS Folder took away the Premium features. The Plugin now becomes regular one. Please check the screen shot for comparison. Hope you do the best needful to get the PRO ver back :)

img.jpg
@King Kong is right @NullMaster , I've been testing better and confirmed, not all functions of the Pro version are really working as shown in the print from @King Kong , its null worked partially, unlocking several functions that it does not have in the Free version, but some of the Pro version was missing.

Thanks @NullMaster you are the Best. Working like a charm, all premium features 👏 👏 👏
Thanks for @King Kong for posting a premium files, please keep updating, is very important for Babiato community.
My pleasure always @bytbt for this one I took their one month offer just so to check how it stands vs other similar plugins. This developer wants us to pay "month-on-month / annual" subscription just so to use PRO/PREMIUM features, otherwise viciously the plugin returns to FREE/REGULAR version :D

My pleasure always @bytbt for this one I took their one month offer just so to check how it stands vs other similar plugins. This developer wants us to pay "month-on-month / annual" subscription just so to use PRO/PREMIUM features, otherwise viciously the plugin returns to FREE/REGULAR version :D
Thanks for explanation @King Kong . Now we will see if @NullMaster will be able to work around this situation, allowing the plugin to use the premium functions, because as I could see they, unlike the free version, are available in the plugin files, I believe this change is made in the database, changing from paid version to free version via the plugin call, but I couldn't see when this happens, @NullMaster has a lot of experience, I believe he will do it because he is one of the best.

Thanks for explanation @King Kong . Now we will see if @NullMaster will be able to work around this situation, allowing the plugin to use the premium functions, because as I could see they, unlike the free version, are available in the plugin files, I believe this change is made in the database, changing from paid version to free version via the plugin call, but I couldn't see when this happens, @NullMaster has a lot of experience, I believe he will do it because he is one of the best.

So true @bytbt, Knowledge & Experience are so important. Meanwhile taking the liberty to share a small story (mods may delete it if they find it off topic) highlighting the importance.

---

A giant ship engine failed. The ship's owners tried one expert after another, but none of them could figure but how to fix the engine.

Then they brought in an old man who had been fixing ships since he was a young. He carried a large bag of tools with him, and when he arrived, he immediately went to work. He inspected the engine very carefully, top to bottom.

Two of the ship's owners were there, watching this man, hoping he would know what to do. After looking things over, the old man reached into his bag and pulled out a small hammer. He gently tapped something. Instantly, the engine lurched into life. He carefully put his hammer away.

The engine was fixed! A week later, the owners received a bill from the old man for ten thousand dollars.

"What?!" the owners exclaimed. "He hardly did anything!" So they wrote the old man a note saying, "Please send us an itemized bill."

The man sent a bill that read:
Tapping with a hammer....................... $ 2.00

Knowing where to tap.......................... $ 9,998.00

---

Dedicating this to @Babak @NullMaster @phpcore @slvrsteele and all The Great Folks helping us all with Plugins & Themes here on our lovely Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock