• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Looking for .IN domain coupon

No you can pay for only one year for sure... I have nearly 20+ domains with them and they provide .online domain for free while registering any domain with them, While renewal they provide dot site domain as free.

Please check at check out page, you will get 450 only....

I bought .com, .in, .co.in, .org no gst levied by them till now
proof.png proof-1.png
I trust you. I will get a domain from them very soon. BTW, have you checked the ownership of your domain and have you transferred any domain from them to another host? Because I want to what is the catch? When others are selling domains with GST, how come they are doing business without giving any GST? There must be something.

Last edited:
Reactions: vijihel
I trust you. I will get a domain from them very soon. BTW, have you checked the ownership of your domain and have you transferred any domain from them to another host? Because I want to what is the catch? When others are selling domains with GST, how come they are doing business without giving any GST? There must be something.
Yes I have transferred recently one of my clients domain to namecheap.

Because the place of business is from Australia, so they are not collecting GST... Same like Namecheap

Any Domain can be transferred only after minimum of 3 months from purchase, from any service provider

Reactions: DarKMaSk
Yes I have transferred recently one of my clients domain to namecheap.

Because the place of business is from Australia, so they are not collecting GST... Same like Namecheap

Any Domain can be transferred only after minimum of 3 months from purchase, from any service provider
I could not purchase the domain from them as they don't accept Indian Debit cards, so I have purchased my .in domain from hioxindia at 470 INR including GST (399 INR + 18% GST) which is just 20 INR more than crazydomains. So, though crazydomains is saying that they are not charging GST, but in my opinion, they are obviously charging the GST because if they are taking 450 INR for a .in domain without GST, then it is crazy-high. So, they are lying.

My first experience with hioxindia is, good. The domain propagated within 5 hours. So, my forum is now live and here it is Rabibashoriyo - A Forum for Creative Minds.

As I have not designed the base theme, I don't think, I should post it for a review or should I ?

Last edited:
I could not purchase the domain from them as they don't accept Indian Debit cards, so I have purchased my .in domain from hioxindia at 470 INR including GST (399 INR + 18% GST) which is just 20 INR more than crazydomains. So, though crazydomains is saying that they are not charging GST, but in my opinion, they are obviously charging the GST because if they are taking 450 INR for a .in domain without GST, then it is crazy-high. So, they are lying.

My first experience with hioxindia is, good. The domain propagated within 5 hours. So, my forum is now live and here it is Rabibashoriyo - A Forum for Creative Minds.

As I have not designed the base theme, I don't think, I should it post for a review or should I ?
Crazy Domains are Awesome for Long Term Plan and not like for 1 Year.. You will see no big Difference.. Just Compare Prices for 10 YEARS

Crazy Domains are Awesome for Long Term Plan and not like for 1 Year.. You will see no big Difference.. Just Compare Prices for 10 YEARS
I cannot risk a 10 year long contract friend and I think it would be very unwise to go for a 10 year long contract with any web hosting company. I don't know whether anybody would want to do that or not, but I wouldn't for sure. Because I don't know whether I would last for that long or not. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: BlakenFist
I cannot risk a 10 year long contract friend and I think it would be very unwise to go for a 10 year long contract with any web hosting company. I don't know whether anybody would want to do that or not, but I wouldn't for sure. Because I don't know whether I would last for that long or not. :unsure:
1620491813158.png

PS It's only like 2500... And I have 2 Domains There... I will just transfer the domains to Namecheap after a Year...

Annd Even if you cannot stick to your website.. Imagine 10 Yeaars Aged Domain Can easilly be sold to cover your initial Investment

1620491813158.png

PS It's only like 2500... And I have 2 Domains There... I will just transfer the domains to Namecheap after a Year...

Annd Even if you cannot stick to your website.. Imagine 10 Yeaars Aged Domain Can easilly be sold to cover your initial Investment
I had shared hosting account with Namecheap and they are superb, in performance, support, service and price area. Who needs anything else, except someone is looking for a beautiful girlfriend in Namecheap's team to have some 'extra advantages'. ;)

If I would not be their after 10 years, who would sell it? :unsure: I need to write my Will immediately. 🙄

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock