• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Looking for .IN domain coupon

Though I live in India, I am very much ashamed to say that Indian hosting companies are not very trustworthy. I have domains registered with net4.com and now they are gone without any trace. No phone, no customercare... total site is gone. I have one of my client's domain registered with it and I don't know what to do.
[email protected] mail with your querry

Oh!!! Thanks a lot!!! It is unbelievable!!! Thank you a lot again. I will mail him today. I don't know how to thank you, my friend!
even big sites of bank was off
as they dont have acess we need authorization code to move
NIXI also need that unless it have they also cant help
big sites of bank like indian bank bank of baroda also they and they recovered
you can mail with them

Reactions: DarKMaSk
Though I live in India, I am very much ashamed to say that Indian hosting companies are not very trustworthy. I have domains registered with net4.com and now they are gone without any trace. No phone, no customercare... total site is gone. I have one of my client's domain registered with it and I don't know what to do.
dear contact please contact https://nixi.in or on 011 -48202000 nixi manage the domain in india not the net4india they will ask for ID prof and domain will be in your account i have done it. and net4india has closed months ago there was notice too in public i think u missed it. or try this form https://icannportal.force.com/compliance/s/transfer

dear contact please contact https://nixi.in or on 011 -48202000 nixi manage the domain in india not the net4india they will ask for ID prof and domain will be in your account i have done it. and net4india has closed months ago there was notice too in public i think u missed it. or try this form https://icannportal.force.com/compliance/s/transfer
Thanks for the info. But as of net4india, they are irresponsible (read it FRAUD), but it is normal for most of the Indian companies, in any trade. It wouldn't take much effort to sent a mass mail to every client they had. Instead of that, they completed their responsibility by putting a notice on their website. What a great job!! Tell me, when you have your domain registered with a company and paid for a full year and it is working, will you visit your domain hosting company's site everyday and check whether they have put any closure notice or not? I don't think so. Generally we visit our domain hosting account at the time of renewal or when something goes wrong or if we have to transfer the domain to another host. Thank GOD, that I did not go for the server space with them otherwise the total website would went to a blackhole and that's why I prefer two separate companies for domain and server hosting. I have paid for a full year and the tenure will end in January, 2021 (just saw my invoice they sent me after buying the domain). What will happen to that money for the rest of those months? I am out of my mind.

Last edited:
Am user of Crazy domains from past 3 years, their service was awesome and Important thing was there is no GST Charges like other service providers
Update: There are only selected domains on which there is no GST,like .in domain. Beside this we have to pay for 2 years at a time to avail the offer ( I enquired about .in domain only).

crazydomains.jpg

Update: There are only selected domains on which there is no GST,like .in domain. Beside this we have to pay for 2 years at a time to avail the offer ( I enquired about .in domain only).

crazydomains.jpg
No you can pay for only one year for sure... I have nearly 20+ domains with them and they provide .online domain for free while registering any domain with them, While renewal they provide dot site domain as free.

Please check at check out page, you will get 450 only....

I bought .com, .in, .co.in, .org no gst levied by them till now
proof.png proof-1.png

Last edited:
  • Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock