• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Request) Flying Press Plugin

Ok, so I just tested this on one of our sites that used WP Rocket and found out that it's not better. WP Rocket is better with JS optimization handling. I haven't used their CDN though but I compared it with WP Rocket without CDN as well.

Ok, so I just tested this on one of our sites that used WP Rocket and found out that it's not better. WP Rocket is better with JS optimization handling. I haven't used their CDN though but I compared it with WP Rocket without CDN as well.

That's actually the opposite of my experience. I think it heavily depends on the plugins and theme you're trying to optimize.

That's actually the opposite of my experience. I think it heavily depends on the plugins and theme you're trying to optimize.

You're right. There are a lot of factors involved.

1. Hosting
2. Themes and plugins

On this particular case, I have seen big difference in JS handling. WP Rocket's approach is much cleaner. With Flying press I can only get to B. With WP Rocket, I got to A. This test is on a Divi website.

With Flying Press

Screenshot_77.png

With WP Rocket

Screenshot_78.png

But still, kudos to WP Speed Matter team. I'm using Flying pages and flying scripts with WP Rocket on this particular site.

Will keep testing comparing the two on other sites we have.

Reactions: amit338
From what your screenshot says, your site actually loads faster using flying press than wp rocket. Your LCP score is lower with flyingpress than wprocket. Your render blocking and CLS are higher, but it seems like your actual load time is lower with flying press from that screenshot. Use your eyes though, when you load your site, does it visually seem faster or slower? You can't put full trust in a synthetic benchmark, i score like sh** using pagespeed insights, but amazingly on gtmetrix.

Reactions: amit338 and o..
From what your screenshot says, your site actually loads faster using flying press than wp rocket. Your LCP score is lower with flyingpress than wprocket. Your render blocking and CLS are higher, but it seems like your actual load time is lower with flying press from that screenshot. Use your eyes though, when you load your site, does it visually seem faster or slower? You can't put full trust in a synthetic benchmark, i score like sh** using pagespeed insights, but amazingly on gtmetrix.
+1 on measure the speed visually (just make sure you hit the cache not a fresh page)

That's why I said WP Rocket has better JS handling than Flying press... :) I do understand what each item there means, bruh... :)

"TBT - How much time is blocked by scripts during your page loading process. A good user experience is 150ms or less."

And the site definitely feels faster on WP Rocket... I tested before posting my opinion here. :) I test on 3 nearest locations of where the server is located. The screenshots I shared are the test results of the nearest to the server. :)

Of course, I'm very much open to the factors involved that's why I'm testing some more.

That's why I said WP Rocket has better JS handling than Flying press... :) I do understand what each item there means, bruh... :)

"TBT - How much time is blocked by scripts during your page loading process. A good user experience is 150ms or less."

And the site definitely feels faster on WP Rocket... I tested before posting my opinion here. :) I test on 3 nearest locations of where the server is located. The screenshots I shared are the test results of the nearest to the server. :)

Of course, I'm very much open to the factors involved that's why I'm testing some more.

Just trying to make sure you're not leaving performance on the table due to a misunderstanding. I don't have trouble believing wp rocket is better for you, I just wanted to make sure you were interpreting the metrics correctly.

Reactions: spanky_al
I always hear good things about this plugin. It's time to try it with oxygen builder. Thank you!

Definitely a must have! I am going to test more websites but holy cow so far - Pagespeed Insights great results! Looking forward to buying it

Between wp rocket and litespeed, which one performed better on a Litespeed server?

I am on a litespeed server but I'm still getting better result with WP Rocket. JS handling is still cleaner with WP Rocket than LS. That's my opinion.

Reactions: GodDevil
What are the differences between Perfmatters and Assets Cleanup Pro? Many people suggest/use Assets cleanup.
There's not much difference, but Perfmatters UI is cleaner and more intuitive, and lately, they have been adding features beyond just the Cleanup of Assets.

Reactions: GodDevil
I just downloaded the nulled version (2.6.6) , so far so good, but it doesn't have options to combine css and js files. Do you guys think it's important to have those options?
One of the existing option that I've never seen before, is remove unused css that is always a big headache for WordPress websites. I should try this option on more heavy demo site ro see if it actually works.
What do u think guys?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock