• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Events Schedule WordPress Events Calender Plugin v2.5.15

Morpheus85

Aug 7, 2019
Netherlands
Hi,

At this moment I am using 2.5.13 from this website (named under Babiato Resources: Events Schedule – WordPress Plugin - last updated @ July 31 2019.).
I
am looking for an plugin called Events Schedule WordPress Events Calender Plugin version 2.5.15. And If someone has it, would you kindly share it with me/us?

Link:
https://codecanyon.net/item/events-schedule-wordpress-plugin/14907462

Thanks in advance!

Morpheus

Attachments

• EventsScheduleWordPressPlugin.png
    EventsScheduleWordPressPlugin.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
If you follow the rules for posting requests, you will get much more help (from me anyway!) Without a distributor link I don't even look.

Reactions: Morpheus85
Hi @TazzieNZ,

Sorry my apologies, I was forgotten to add-on the distributor link - I understand.
I have re-edit my post(s) from earlier and now with distributor link.

Reactions: TassieNZ
Much better. It just helps me to locate and check it's the correct one.

Sorry, this seems to be the old version. The newest will be on my other machine but I won't have access until morning.

Events Schedule WordPress Plugin v2.5.9

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: Morpheus85
Hi,

I'm trying again with my old post.

At this moment I'm using version 2.5.13 from this website (named under Babiato Resources: Events Schedule – WordPress Plugin - last updated @ July 31 2019).

I want the recent version 2.5.15 - recently updated at november 22, 2019 of this plugin.
And if someone has it, would you kindly share it with me?

Distributor link: https://codecanyon.net/item/events-schedule-wordpress-plugin/14907462

Thanks in advance.

- Morpheus

• Love
Reactions: Genesis
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock