• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQUEST] Does anyone have this? Woocommerce Customer Relationship Management (CRM)

RainMaker

Trusted Uploader
May 6, 2020
Earth
It is diff than a few on here. Thanks!

Woocommerce Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
This WooCommerce Customer Relationship Management system will help the e-commerce store owner to keep track of leads and customers. It helps the store owner to revolutionize the pattern of marketing of the store with the help of customer data.

However, apart from e-commerce, the CRM solution is highly vital for other types of industries. It can range from banking, logistics, telecom and many more.

This WoooCommerce plugin will allow the store owner to manage the customer data much easier. So, it helps the store owner to build a strong relationship with the customer.

WooCommerce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - 1 WooCommerce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - 2 WooCommerce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - 3 WooCommerce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - 4

Features of Woocommerce Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
  • The admin and sales agent can manage leads.
  • The admin can create sales agent profile for customer management.
  • The sales agent and admin can mentor opportunities.
  • Admin can assign the leads and opportunity to the sales agent.
  • Enhance the conversion rate with customer data.
  • Saving of the lead sources to keep a track.
  • Sales agents and the admin can create Account of the customers who truned up as Opportunity.
  • Sales agents and the admin can add contact of the customer for regular follow up.
  • Admin can see graphical reperesentation of sales and profit in a dashboard section.

Reactions: Yurayne
Fluent CRM is waaay better.
Does more.

I just realized I have Woocommerce CRM Version 3.6.3 which is old - we do not have access to the account to update.

Last edited:
@RainMaker i want client relationship management plugin for wp woocommerce because perfex crm to woocommerce not working so i want to manage all things in my site.. Otherwise perfex is very good software my clients using. Thanks bro

@RainMaker My issue resolved and now woocommerce store sync with Perfex so now i can do my work that i want. thanks for your answer and thanks to @Babak for lovely platform... universe bless you all
Install the API module in Perfex and then install the WORDFEX plugin to WP and connect the API. then all leads etc from WP go to perfex. Works seamless.

they are all avail at the moment up here. And they all work except the Zoom module which I am not sure if it is up here... Which are you having issues with?

i found wp-erp but not user friendly so perfex is best... now waiting for latest version .. i am sure someone will share on this lovely platform made by babak

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock